Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 12:12 AM

1,293 posts, read 1,678,690 times

Advertisements

I wanted to make this post cause i get a lot of people bashing me because of my negativity. Anyways, ive been getting much better at connecting with women recently. I posted about new girl ive been getting along great with and i met another lady tonight who i had a great time with. Ive been focusing really hard on just treating women with the utmost respect and its going great

Now, this lady is an airplane attendant who has moved away recently and has a boyfriend anyways but i felt proud for having a great interaction. The issue now becomes... Where the **** do i find single women? I went to a bar and seemingly every woman was there with a man. Hell i went there with a group of 30 people and like 3 of them were single Jesus, do single people even exist anymore?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2012, 01:38 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I wanted to make this post cause i get a lot of people bashing me because of my negativity. Anyways, ive been getting much better at connecting with women recently. I posted about new girl ive been getting along great with and i met another lady tonight who i had a great time with. Ive been focusing really hard on just treating women with the utmost respect and its going great

Now, this lady is an airplane attendant who has moved away recently and has a boyfriend anyways but i felt proud for having a great interaction. The issue now becomes... Where the **** do i find single women? I went to a bar and seemingly every woman was there with a man. Hell i went there with a group of 30 people and like 3 of them were single Jesus, do single people even exist anymore?
Good to hear you're being proactive.

You live in Chicago, man. I'm sure there's tons of single girls. You just have to find where they're at.

I suggest seeking out clubs. The hottest girls go there and it's really good practice. If you can get girls at clubs, you can get them anywhere.

Old 12-16-2012, 02:52 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,444,585 times
Quote:

Pursue hobbies.

Pursue hobbies with others.

One of the best interactions I had with a woman was when I was at a music shop playing piano. She worked there, and we had a *real* talk about music, technique, what we were each doing musically - she played for me, I played for her.

You don't have to play an instrument, but find something you absolutely love to do. Then place yourself around others who feel the same.

Club girls can go home with club guys.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
Pursue hobbies.

Pursue hobbies with others.

One of the best interactions I had with a woman was when I was at a music shop playing piano. She worked there, and we had a *real* talk about music, technique, what we were each doing musically - she played for me, I played for her.

You don't have to play an instrument, but find something you absolutely love to do. Then place yourself around others who feel the same.

Club girls can go home with club guys.
that sounds good actually. Im crazy about all music in general

I think one appealing aspect of my personality is that i can find almost anything at least somewhat interesting so i can make friends with a wide spectrum of people

Old 12-16-2012, 11:11 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Where the **** do i find single women? I went to a bar and seemingly every woman was there with a man. Hell i went there with a group of 30 people and like 3 of them were single Jesus, do single people even exist anymore?
Why do you keep asking this? We've told you umpteen times, over umpteen threads. Please review your old threads.

Women aren't labeled "Single" vs. "Taken". Nor are there magic locations where only single women gather, that you can target. You have to talk to a number of women to find a single one, and one who's interested in you. The practice you get talking to women who turn out to be off the dating market is still good practice.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:19 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,973 times
Lol the OP started positive and then crashed and burned.

Old 12-16-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post

I don't think I'm saying anything negative, just that finding single people can be hard as hell. That's something that is said quite a bit here by tons of other posters

Old 12-16-2012, 04:07 PM

206 posts, read 269,122 times
Go to a different bar. If you want confirmation of singleness do online dating. I don't care if you don't like other bars or online dating. Just do it.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:44 PM

354 posts, read 517,779 times
you live in chicago? then why don't we meet? im single. u mean u never met anyone on dating sites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
yep.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:46 PM

681 posts, read 618,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needanamethatisnttaken View Post
Go to a different bar. If you want confirmation of singleness do online dating. I don't care if you don't like other bars or online dating. Just do it.
lol! Yeah that's right OP, you just do it! Like or not! haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships