Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 02:41 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,678,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuttree View Post

Thick Nigerian Model Works Out And Takes Her Flexibility To The Max! - YouTube

MEAT! Thick legs! Like a horse. LIKE A HORSE! UFFF!! God damn I bet she's so strong. All that life and vigor. And the cutest to-die-for bunny face too with that pixie haircut. MARRY ME!

That's too much meat for me but I see nothing wrong with her. She's clearly healthy and in good shape and that's all that matters

Old 12-18-2012, 02:42 PM

102,186 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
That's not a bag of fat, it's just a picture effect (shadows I believe) + lines of definition in her hamstrings

That's Anna Maria Lacatus, who is in magnificent shape
She has a boy figure; chunky waist and narrow hips. You have some strange taste.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:42 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,098,602 times
Quote:
It's just not healthy to be at 50% bodyfat, no matter what nonsense you use to justify it
hmmm... maybe that's why I wasn't talking abuot 50% bodyfat.
But they frequently call people who aren't stick-thin "obese". Yeah, when you compare that narrow sliver to the rest of the population, it looks really bad. But when you actually reasonably split up levels of fatness by, let's say, body fat percentage, the statistics aren't actually so grim.

Though, how about this, I'll box you and we'll see who wins? and Dollars to donuts I'm technically "obese" or "overweght". Or how about a running race? Or a weightlifting competition? Then we'll see who's "unhealthy"

Old 12-18-2012, 02:43 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,180,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
um.... this isn't about you, it's about the OP, who, I gather, hasn't been rejected by a "big girls". I suspect he's posting because of the opposite problem--being approached by a plus-size woman.
Of course he hasn't been rejected by big girls. He's not clingy. What's your point? What's the problem with being approached by any woman of any size? It's flattering if nothing else. I don't see a big problem there.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:45 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,098,602 times
Quote:
She has a boy figure; chunky waist and narrow hips. You have some strange taste
The three pics together? You're outrta your mind, that girl is healthy as a horse. Look at those legs, I bet she could kick like a mule.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:45 PM

102,186 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
A friend of a friend of mine is a really big girl who only likes guys that look like GQ models. Needless to say she's forever alone at 36 and cries about it all the time
And from this one example, you extrapolate that all big women are like this?

Old 12-18-2012, 02:46 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
I think what I get annoyed by is 4 things

2)Fat acceptance - just for health reasons, people shouldn't be fat
No fat acceptance says, don't treat me like less than human because I am fat. It is irrelevant, since *you* (i.e. the general public) have no ownership of my body.

Quote:
3)The term curvy being a euphemism for fatties. That really annoys me
I actually agree with this. Not everyone is curvy or becomes curvy with weight gain. It really just depends on your natural body shape.

Quote:
4)Big girls who make it seem like they either have to obese or anoxeric, wtf? Seriously there's a huge middle ground there where you can be in shape and still have plenty of curves
Actually, to have "curves" you need to be genetically predisposed to having them. Whether that means a low whr, thick legs, or a shapely bust. Working out isn't going to magically make someone with a ruler shape into Kim Kardashian.

But as people on C-D so eloquently illustrate, there are only two types of women: "fat" or thin/fit which is used interchangeably although they are very different.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
hmmm... maybe that's why I wasn't talking abuot 50% bodyfat.

uhh all the women you posted on those 4 sites looked to be about 45-50+% Bodyfat

The last one you posted is in great shape but that was the first one you've posted who was like that

Quote:
Though, how about this, I'll box you and we'll see who wins? and Dollars to donuts I'm technically "obese" or "overweght". Or how about a running race? Or a weightlifting competition? Then we'll see who's "unhealthy"

I would probably beat you in a running race but you might win in a lifting competition, I haven't trained real heavy in a while

Important thing though is all the bloodwork and such. My doctor says I'm in fantastic health

Old 12-18-2012, 02:49 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,042,615 times
ha! you're lame.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
The three pics together? You're outrta your mind, that girl is healthy as a horse. Look at those legs, I bet she could kick like a mule.
She's in fantastic shape

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
No fat acceptance says, don't treat me like less than human because I am fat. It is irrelevant, since *you* (i.e. the general public) have no ownership of my body.

I don't treat anybody less than a human being

I just don't like all this fat acceptance nonsense where we make it seem like being fat is healthy or it should be acceptable. It's not that. There are a million health negative side effects that arise out of being obese and we as a society should not be telling young kids that it's okay to be 45% bodyfat

It's a social issue and one we are afraid to address because we are so concerned about the self esteem of young women
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships