Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2012, 01:57 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,132,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
What can I say, there's no one else. LOL And since it's Christmas, I'm going to watch that scene over and over than go watch the movie for some of the more interesting love scenes.
Enjoy. I'll be watching The Doctor and Amy Pond time travel.

And I think you're right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2012, 02:05 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,615,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTiesto View Post
Accomplishments:

Greg Plitt has appeared on over 100 fitness magazine covers and 25 romance novels in the last 4 years and is undisputedly America's #1 male fitness model and a sponsored athlete for MET-Rx engineered nutrition, Under Armour performance Appeal and Gold?s Gym. Greg has done commercials for Old Spice, Dodge Ram Trucks, ESPN, Under Armour, MET-RX, PETA and countless infomercials. Greg hit the big screen in ?The Good Shepard? with Robert DeNiro, ?Terminator Salvation,? ?The Watchmen' where he was the body of Dr. Manhattan and did television shows for Bravo?s Workout, HGTV?s Designed to Sell, and NBC?s ?Days of our Lives.? Before his acting and modeling career, Greg Plitt was a U.S. Army Ranger, a graduate of West Point Military Academy, former Army Captain and company commander of 184 soldiers, a two-time All American wrestler and a PRO rated skydiver with over 1500 jumps to date.

Retired U.S. Army Ranger Captain & Company Commander of 180 People
Certified in/as Airborne Combat, Air Assault, Mortar Leader?s Course, Master Fitness Trainer, Combat Lifesaver
All American High School Wrestler (3 time Maryland State Champ and #2 in U.S. for 189 pound class)
West Point Skydiving Team (700+ jumps, Pro Rating, D License), furniture maker, owned landscaping business, guitar player
Golf Club Champion, hole in one, 4 handicap
Certified scuba diver, and skilled in: horse riding, football, boxing, volleyball, baseball, all water sports, rock climbing, stunts

...U sure you don't want him?
I can't speak for every woman, but I want nothing to do with someone who is involved in the entertainment industry. The fact that he has PETA on his 'resume' is a huuuuge negative as well.

I also don't like his body type. He can go pick the million 'fitness models' that I'm sure are drooling all over him. I'll stick with the chubby nerdy type, thank you

Old 12-25-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
Enjoy. I'll be watching The Doctor and Amy Pond time travel.

And I think you're right
I'm watching The League and eating Chinese food....

Great Christmas, or GREATEST Christmas

Old 12-25-2012, 02:07 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,132,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

Pizza, here!

Old 12-25-2012, 02:13 PM

52,185 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

We're gonna do up a tasty Asian salad for dinner this afternoon/evening....

Old 12-25-2012, 02:23 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Why do men rattle off resumes and lists of accomplishments like they are selling a used car and think that it makes them seem MORE attractive to women?

A list like this says absolutely NOTHING about the type of man that he really is or whether or not we would be compatible emotionally/spiritually/etc.

Quote:
Accomplishments:

Greg Plitt has appeared on over 100 fitness magazine covers and 25 romance novels in the last 4 years and is undisputedly America's #1 male fitness model and a sponsored athlete for MET-Rx engineered nutrition, Under Armour performance Appeal and Gold?s Gym. Greg has done commercials for Old Spice, Dodge Ram Trucks, ESPN, Under Armour, MET-RX, PETA and countless infomercials. Greg hit the big screen in ?The Good Shepard? with Robert DeNiro, ?Terminator Salvation,? ?The Watchmen' where he was the body of Dr. Manhattan and did television shows for Bravo?s Workout, HGTV?s Designed to Sell, and NBC?s ?Days of our Lives.? Before his acting and modeling career, Greg Plitt was a U.S. Army Ranger, a graduate of West Point Military Academy, former Army Captain and company commander of 184 soldiers, a two-time All American wrestler and a PRO rated skydiver with over 1500 jumps to date.

Certified in/as Airborne Combat, Air Assault, Mortar Leader?s Course, Master Fitness Trainer, Combat Lifesaver
All American High School Wrestler (3 time Maryland State Champ and #2 in U.S. for 189 pound class)
West Point Skydiving Team (700+ jumps, Pro Rating, D License), furniture maker, owned landscaping business, guitar player
Certified scuba diver, and skilled in: horse riding, football, boxing, volleyball, baseball, all water sports, rock climbing, stunts

Old 12-25-2012, 02:27 PM

102,180 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Why do men rattle off resumes and lists of accomplishments like they are selling a used car and think that it makes them seem MORE attractive to women?

A list like this says absolutely NOTHING about the type of man that he really is or whether or not we would be compatible emotionally/spiritually/etc.
I think this assumes women will be automatically attracted because the guys' a model/celebrity, and has military experience. It assumes that women have the same values as guys who are attracted to models/celebrities. It goes to show how out of touch with women some men are. But then again...there are women out there who would probably be interested. But I bet they're the kind of women guys come onto CD to complain about, too. "Gold digger", "shallow", etc. etc.

Old 12-25-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think this assumes women will be automatically attracted because the guys' a model/celebrity, and has military experience. It assumes that women have the same values as guys who are attracted to models/celebrities. It goes to show how out of touch with women some men are. But then again...there are women out there who would probably be interested. But I bet they're the kind of women guys come onto CD to complain about, too. "Gold digger", "shallow", etc. etc.
Agreed.

I think it surprises them that many women want nothing to do with model/celebrity men because THEY want those types of women.

I've known enough men (and women!) who were in the entertainment industry to know it's not for me.

Old 12-25-2012, 02:37 PM

2,135 posts, read 4,271,789 times
Quote:
Accomplishments:

Doesn't matter if he went to the moon, if you don't find him attractive or someone you would want to be with his accomplishments aren't going to make him look more appealing to a woman.

Lots of men have man-crushes...we now know who yours is.

Old 12-25-2012, 02:50 PM

708 posts, read 878,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post
Doesn't matter if he went to the moon, if you don't find him attractive or someone you would want to be with his accomplishments aren't going to make him look more appealing to a woman.

Lots of men have man-crushes...we now know who yours is.
Agreed. Honestly, in some pics his pecs are just too large, just looks odd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships