Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2012, 10:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
No, she told me I need to get a life and post less. Also, when she's got the 6'2 Italian brick chithouse, why is she going to trade him in for one who is 5' 9.75 and 14 hours away by Qantas 747 service? Not only that, I think I could tolerate bad sex, where I would have to give instructions, but throw in the charm school / peaches and cream demeanor of a CAP more readily than I would want to deal with MsAnn.
Ohhhh Bobert she is playing coy with you.
I think you should whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Then give a little lick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
Love Raena77 - Beautiful person
Awwww I love you too BioMechanical.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:48 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ohhhh Bobert she is playing coy with you.
I think you should whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Then give a little lick.
I don't know why. But I envision a husky voice. Kind of like Christiane Amanpour. I like listening to Christiane Amanpour, but not for its romantic quality:

Christiane Amanpour in Iran: Revolutionary Journey Part I - YouTube

Old 12-28-2012, 10:49 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
"Tall, dark, and handsome"

Old 12-28-2012, 10:50 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
I've noticed the vast majority women tend to prefer the dark type of guys, like orlando bloom, johnny depp, colin farrell, john mayer, george clooney, hugh jackman, adryen brody etc.

Is this true or its only more of a hollywood projection which is not really accurate?
It's funny that you consider hugh jackman & Colin Farrell "dark". Most of the guys you list are white guys. "Dark" usually refers to Latinos, doesn't it? And Native Americans? And yes, some women like the brown guys. But smart women will go for anyone with a good personality, intelligence, and stability. I think people are foolish to limit themselves to whatever arbitrary preferences they have. But ... whatever.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:52 PM

543 posts, read 999,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
I've noticed the vast majority women tend to prefer the dark type of guys, like orlando bloom, johnny depp, colin farrell, john mayer, george clooney, hugh jackman, adryen brody etc.

Is this true or its only more of a hollywood projection which is not really accurate?
Dudes with dark hair and olive complexions=/=dark. These "dark white" dudes mentioned above are mostly of Mediterranean, Berber, Slavic, Balkan, or Middle Eastern ancestry and are all Caucasoid, the same way the "whiter whites" like the Norse, Baltics, and Celtics (the blond, redhead, with blue and/or green eyes). The former usually happen to live in a lower latitude than the latter, but their facial features and hair texture (the two main traits that are used to designate a person's race) are almost the same.

As for me? I like all of the above; I've them all, and love them all. My first hub was the former, and the second one is the latter. Same facial features, same amount of body hair, even almost identical penises. Only difference was the pigmentation, height, and hair/eyes color.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:42 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Mmmmm...pure perfection

TARRICE LOVE - PHOTOGRAPHER: introducing ASHLEY DUVERNAY @ Photogenics LA

Old 12-29-2012, 12:13 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_jay26 View Post
Dudes with dark hair and olive complexions=/=dark. These "dark white" dudes mentioned above are mostly of Mediterranean, Berber, Slavic, Balkan, or Middle Eastern ancestry and are all Caucasoid, the same way the "whiter whites" like the Norse, Baltics, and Celtics (the blond, redhead, with blue and/or green eyes). The former usually happen to live in a lower latitude than the latter, but their facial features and hair texture (the two main traits that are used to designate a person's race) are almost the same.
I looked some of 'em up. At least a couple of 'em are Irish, "Black Irish", apparently, like Catharine Zeta-Jones (Black Welsh). Johnny Depp is 1/8 Cherokee on his mother's side, + some smaller, undefined bit of Cherokee from his father's side. Other than that, his heritage is German, English, Irish, French.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:15 AM

52,255 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I looked some of 'em up. At least a couple of 'em are Irish, "Black Irish", apparently, like Catharine Zeta-Jones (Black Welsh). Johnny Depp is 1/8 Cherokee on his mother's side, + some smaller, undefined bit of Cherokee from his father's side. Other than that, his heritage is German.
That is exactly me.. "Black Irish"

Old 12-29-2012, 12:18 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That is exactly me.. "Black Irish"

I'm white Irish, not pale. Just white

Old 12-29-2012, 12:21 AM

52,255 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I'm white Irish, not pale. Just white
LOL, black Irish just means dark hair/eyes... LOL....

Irish people are stereotyically white with lighter hair/ red hair/ green/ blue eyed types.

Your basic pasty white people they joke about... LOL....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships