Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 11:47 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
Well it baffles me how people are comfortable sharing some of their deepest and darkest secrets on here but then when it comes to the taboo topic of "sex" people start looking for the emergency exit.... this brings me to belief that a lot of females are still very embarassed to share the number of guys they've slept with out of fear for getting viewed as slutty.

Men sleep around all the time and that's perceived as OK, so why shouldn't women be allowed to do the same thing? I think a lot of guys have already come around to stop being sexist it and accept it as normal but in a lot of cases the females themselves haven't.
They may not be seen as slutty (although, I'm sure many of them will be seen that way) but most guys won't take her seriously as a dating prospect if her partner count is too high, regardless of how great a person she is. I know I've been rejected for having more than 5 partners by guys who had 3x more than that. Apparently, I just wasn't 'take home to Mom' quality to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2012, 11:53 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Default One.

And I woke up in a bathtub full of ice in a cheap motel afterward...Missing a kidney.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:07 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Mostly women i met back in the ol days at "The Hole in the Wall Saloon"....

Old 12-30-2012, 12:26 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
What in the hell are you talking about?
It's a REAL joke.
It requires a calculator.
4s look like H's upside down. 7s look like L's upside down.
Someone asks what happens when you put together this many Arabs, oil wells, harems, and blah blah, and the answer the calculator displays, upside down, is Shell Oil.

No, that is NOT my number. It is something that (a) one would brag about, or (b) would make one outnumber a squadron of prostitutes, not to mention kill them from the diseases they would have statistically picked up.

Hope that clarifies.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:27 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Male
The way you carry on, sometimes, I would have expected more, but I guess that's in the ball park.

Old 12-30-2012, 01:33 PM

927 posts, read 2,465,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
Well it baffles me how people are comfortable sharing some of their deepest and darkest secrets on here but then when it comes to the taboo topic of "sex" people start looking for the emergency exit.... this brings me to belief that a lot of females are still very embarassed to share the number of guys they've slept with out of fear for getting viewed as slutty.

Men sleep around all the time and that's perceived as OK, so why shouldn't women be allowed to do the same thing? I think a lot of guys have already come around to stop being sexist it and accept it as normal but in a lot of cases the females themselves haven't.
This is why I asked. If you don't want to share, so be it.. I just thought it'd be interesting.

Old 12-30-2012, 01:53 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,270,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
It's a REAL joke.
It requires a calculator.
4s look like H's upside down. 7s look like L's upside down.
Someone asks what happens when you put together this many Arabs, oil wells, harems, and blah blah, and the answer the calculator displays, upside down, is Shell Oil.

No, that is NOT my number. It is something that (a) one would brag about, or (b) would make one outnumber a squadron of prostitutes, not to mention kill them from the diseases they would have statistically picked up.

Hope that clarifies.
I remember my brother showing me this "trick" back in 1971.

I was 6 and was all like "so?". Now I'm 47, I'm all like, "so?"

Can this thread get any more juvenile? Seriously?

BOOBLESS and SHELLOIL on a calculator??????

Old 12-30-2012, 04:32 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
And I woke up in a bathtub full of ice in a cheap motel afterward...Missing a kidney.
I hate it when that happens. I remember the time this lady took my lungs. Some guys complain about women stealing their hearts but trust me, lungs are much worse to do without.

Old 12-30-2012, 06:41 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,973 times
Raffael you mad bro?

Old 12-30-2012, 08:46 PM

461 posts, read 922,384 times
26/m/6
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships