Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 12:29 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,573,909 times

Advertisements

Eh, there are stereotypes about all types of people. Doesn't mean they're necessarily true.

It's assumed I'm easy because I'm fairly heavily tattooed, but I'm definitely not. It's pissed a lot of guys off in the past who thought they were going to be able to have a quick and easy hook-up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 12:35 AM

51,981 posts, read 52,426,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Eh, there are stereotypes about all types of people. Doesn't mean they're necessarily true.

It's assumed I'm easy because I'm fairly heavily tattooed, but I'm definitely not. It's pissed a lot of guys off in the past who thought they were going to be able to have a quick and easy hook-up.
I notice you always talk about your tats...and I can't recall if you've ever talked about the significance of them......

I have one and it has no real meaning to me.. other than I was drunk that night... I just wonder if someone takes the time to have "sleeves" as you've said... what is the reasoning behind that.... it's such a major thing, I mean, It never gos away... mine is covered under my shirt and you can't see it, unless I'm at the beach or something... I often wonder what goes on in people's minds when they have dozens... or sleeves..........

Side bar.....

Old 12-31-2012, 12:48 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,575,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KettleOne View Post
Except I don't sleep around. This has gotten certain guys at the parties confused too. It's like they were expecting the obvious and when they find out I'm just flirting (I guess I'm a tease), it's like they don't want to talk anymore. LOL

Sucks when this happens. Just because I'm a party-animal and make some moves doesn't mean I want to sleep with you.
I'm willing to bet you are a youngin. The more partying you do the more you will probably make bad decisions. It's not that you shouldn't be having fun, but if you are the one always drunk at the party then most people stereotype you. Nine times out of ten the drunk girl at the party is the one that is going home with a guy.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:25 AM

16,393 posts, read 30,860,630 times
People like to use ways to bring other people down to make themselves feel better.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 AM

51,981 posts, read 52,426,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
People like to use ways to bring other people down to make themselves feel better.
Once people grow the f up and put on their big girl/boy pants and realize that the world doesn't give a **** about whatever you think. it's humbling to realize how small you are and how life will and surely does go on without you..... you realize that a person having a few sexual partners doesn't mean jack shyt in the big scheme of life... so while you're sucking your thumb and lamenting about how many ladies your man has had... get the frig over it.....it doens't mean shyt.....

Old 12-31-2012, 01:58 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,634,070 times
Possibly because many correlate partying to hooking up , sync partying with drugs and alcohol leading to gals that are 'easy', or since guys tend to seek parties/clubs/bars for sex that means gals do as well.

I'm a virgin party gal, club gal, and bar gal and usually it's only guys that assume I've had many sexual partners quite amusing for me that they think I'm a sure thing then get a huge letdown.

Old 12-31-2012, 02:18 AM

16,393 posts, read 30,860,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Possibly because many correlate partying to hooking up , sync partying with drugs and alcohol leading to gals that are 'easy', or since guys tend to seek parties/clubs/bars for sex that means gals do as well.

I'm a virgin party gal, club gal, and bar gal and usually it's only guys that assume I've had many sexual partners quite amusing for me that they think I'm a sure thing then get a huge letdown.

i'm surprised you're still a virgin considering the fact that all your friends and the guys you know are rapists

Old 12-31-2012, 02:21 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,634,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
i'm surprised you're still a virgin considering the fact that all your friends and the guys you know are rapists
None of my friends are rapists and nowhere did I state, suggest, or imply otherwise.

I stated I know or observed such guys and 'knowing a person'/'observing a person' doesn't equate to 'being friends with the person' for me nor does it necessarily mean they're a fixture in my life long enough to rape me.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,494,959 times
In my experiences its not the party girls who are freaky, its the quiet girls. The party girls usually are big teases and attention whores. I always avoid them.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:30 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,448,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KettleOne View Post
Though I'm definitely not the bookish, shy next-door girl type I've only had 2 bfs. I like partying all day long, drink spirits and yes at times I'm guilty of using slang language (and have flash online at times too) for fun.

But I've never hook-up while drunk nor ever cheated. When I'm hammered I'm just into dancing all night long and simply chill but not sleep around. And yes I also have a 3.6 GPA in college and don't really have to study a lot to do well.

I was that way too when I was a virgin (and most got confused and thought I wasn't at the time).
I'm sure your father is very proud of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships