U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 12:26 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,241,057 times

Advertisements

In reference to another thread (just in case no one takes this out of context)

6'1" Scottish/French bodybuilder 215 lbs, dark brown hair/blue eyes offering astral projection spooning to lonely people for 60 Astral dollars per hour. Please specify if you prefer arms wrapped completely around torso, or one arm draped over shoulder. Sorry -- I don't care to be spooned.. I am spooner only,so that is not an option.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2007, 12:40 PM

3,402 posts, read 12,235,732 times
I would like to reserve this Friday night please, at 11pm. Is there anyway I can upgrade packages to the "Advanced Warranty Spoon", that way if I don't dream about it I get my money back? Or was that just a special you had running... You don't carry a chainsaw or a Bible do you? LOL

If you land on my cat I'll kill you! ...your astral-projection has a flight path, right?

Old 10-17-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlekitten View Post
I would like to reserve this Friday night please, at 11pm. Is there anyway I can upgrade packages to the "Advanced Warranty Spoon", that way if I don't dream about it I get my money back? Or was that just a special you had running... You don't carry a chainsaw or a Bible do you? LOL

If you land on my cat I'll kill you! ...your astral-projection has a flight path, right?
I think I could fit that in..of course for a Friday night I'm usually catting around looking for someone to spoon in realtime..but usually not until around midnight.

Astral Dollars are fully refundable.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:53 PM

Location: Lived Large in Parsippany NJ - Lived Larger in Livingston, NJ -- Now Living Huge in Bethlehem PA
460 posts, read 2,000,761 times
Tell Tuesday Lobsang Rampa -- I said hello....!!!

===================

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorytampa View Post

6'1" Scottish/French bodybuilder 215 lbs, dark brown hair/blue eyes offering astral projection spooning to lonely people for 60 Astral dollars per hour. Please specify if you prefer arms wrapped completely around torso, or one arm draped over shoulder. Sorry -- I don't care to be spooned.. I am spooner only,so that is not an option.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:55 PM

26,354 posts, read 24,515,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorytampa View Post

GASPING...that WAS YOU!!!!!!
well I ain't payin nothin....

do you give back rubs?

Old 10-17-2007, 01:10 PM

For you creme it was free

Honey -- I'm very proud of my backrubs. A backrub from Angel is considered a special treat around here.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:20 PM

1,461 posts, read 1,961,554 times
OMG,
The Goddess is hurt! Y'all moved over and didn't tell her!!

Victory!! How could you!!!

A sista offers to help you out and you just diss her. The Goddess is truly disappointed!*sob*

BTW, Love the description!!!
*she types with difficulty because she is fanning herself with the other hand*

Old 10-17-2007, 01:27 PM

Awww...didn't mean to dis anyone. My apologies to the godess (making sad eyes).

Quote:
BTW, Love the description!!!
*she types with difficulty because she is fanning herself with the other hand*
Okay..well you may not want to go there. I have a rep for being a bit cocky/narcissistic so that just fans the flames. I work hard on my body and looks (yes I know genetically I got a good thing going, but it's also work) and I feel it's my right to be proud of it. I don't look down on anyone or think I'm better than anyone. I think it's better to recognize our own plusses rather than be meek and always putting ourselves down.

***okay...back to the light part of the thread***

Old 10-17-2007, 01:39 PM

1,461 posts, read 1,961,554 times
Quote:
victorytampa--Awww...didn't mean to dis anyone. My apologies to the godess (making sad eyes).
Bet that works well for ya!

Quote:
Okay..well you may not want to go there. I have a rep for being a bit cocky/narcissistic so that just fans the flames. I work hard on my body and looks (yes I know genetically I got a good thing going, but it's also work) and I feel it's my right to be proud of it. I don't look down on anyone or think I'm better than anyone. I think it's better to recognize our own plusses rather than be meek and always putting ourselves down.

***okay...back to the light part of the thread***
????Where did all of that come from?????
I was just expressing appreciation for .....okay if I say a thing of beauty you won't take the thing part negatively, right??

You know what I mean. Babe, if you look good that's great! You ought to appreciate yourself. And if you work hard for what you have then good for you. Geeez...lighten up, hon!!!
http://cdnll.users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/users_106/533342/anm82f050e6ed80f2a5.gif (broken link)

Old 10-17-2007, 01:44 PM

LOL...I just get blasted alot here at the office for being -- as they put it-- "about to drown in the reflecting pond".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships