Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2013, 07:33 PM

2 posts, read 1,251 times

Advertisements

its along story but ill try to make it a short as possible ...............
i met him when we was in high school we ended up being good friends , and kept in contact even when he moved back to ny, throough out dat time we grew feelings for each each other , i found out when he didnt want me to go to the prom with a god friendof mine tats was intrested in me . he always had a low self esteem since whenhe was younger he us et be picked at and bulled for being over weight and i was the gurl all guys wanted to hook up with or my brothers friends wanted to hook up with , i always had lil boyfriends from the time i can remeber , but never serious enough , never had feelings for them like i had for him in fact he ended up being my first and i ended up being his first . after 3 years of talking , visiting each other and planning to live together i finished high school and planned to go to europe to finish my studies , but he conviences me that its better we move in together , marry , work and study ....do everything to gether , we knew it would take sacrifice and time but , i though we both where on the same page as far as being out going people , and keeping our words as far as accomplisshing our goals , knowing he came from a house dat was kind of destructive ( his mom was alchoholic and lesbian ( not dat it mattered to me dat she was lesbian but it did to him ) she stilll lived with er ex lover in the same house nad his sisters would aways get into troubles or pregnant , they all had diffrrent fathers so they didnt have a very close relationship they can talk like 2 every 6 months , wich is one of the reasons i warned him lets not move in together cuz ur situation doit because you wanto be with me ,not to escape your troubles , he assured me no that tahts was the best way to form a rrelation ship .

at that time i was living in my moms house , so we agreed well well be at my moms house for a couple months untill we hae enough to get an apartment , he got a job we got married (civil ) now through out dat time thier were littl ethings he would do taht i would find weird but i woud try to put it past , like say soething then say he never said it , i would envite him to dinner with family and after the dinner he would say a rude or negate comment toward my family for no reason , wih would lead us to arguing . maybe he was under stress , but in my head if he wanted us to move out stop complaingn and save your money and lets improve the situation , finaly one day we have a argument we dont talk for 2 days , the tax money comes and instead of getting a car like we planned he signs up at the gym a two year memer ship that takes almost all the 3,000 dollars , thanks to the advice of a friend he meets at work , a 35 year old man that live swith his mom thats 4,5 ft , that use to be a club bouncer , and left his stripper wife with the house(ex) because he caught her in bed with another , the same friend dats drinks alot since his heart was broken and will give yu an advice on a relationship , when he cant even maintain a relationship after what happend to him .well soon as he met taht friend everything changed , from the way he talked , walk everything his friend would hit the gym , and be khaky , well he wanted todo the same , we never spent any time together after dat his friend was first , my friend said theis , he said dat , i would hear his friends name in everything its like he wanted to be him completly , wich lead us to arguments , after a while everything we set out to do he wouldt do it he didnt want to look fo ra better job , get a car , study nothing just show up drunk , and go to car festivas and sit with his friend and the gur companions he would bring around him.

we argued so much by dat time ( after 2 yrs of living together ) he didnt have a personality of his own , his friend told him to move out ( that one friend that didnt have a life ) and live close to him , one after noon he packs his **** after arguing over the same **** ( how he is nothing he said out to be )and leaves with his friend.

after moving with his friend he would come from time to time , some times drunk ( remind you he would say he would never drink because he comes from a family of drunks ), blaming me for making him moving out and threatning me with getting a divorce just to se my face sad o crying , telling me how he regrets moving out because his friends are not who they turn out to be( im got so suprised ho easy it is for him to follow others ...he can never seem to think for him self ) and how we will fix things but then when i would call he would say his confused and is used to living by himself by now . i was crying in depression , blaming my self . some times hell stop by well dressed fresh out of partying just to come and pick up the mail that was at his name , tahts when i realised , no ones gonna care about me like i care about my self , while im crying my heart out his out their living it up and when the parties over his gonna want to act like everythings ok . well i called him and asked for the divorce ....and boy he didnt see dat coming after 2 moths of me cursing him out , calling him , him trying to convince me that he wasts to get bac for real this time and he doesnt want a divorce , i made him give me the divorce i signed the paper, i was done tired and numb , after 4 -5 months of mind games ......i had lost soo much weight , i would forget to eat .

after 2 years of practically not talking cause all he would do is call when his drunk to blame me or try to get back , he went to the army in the base in germany ( when he realised he was lazy and he mest u as far as the kind of advice he took from his friends that played a big role in us seperating ) and i went to study in europe in another part not near germany , he called me and wanted me to move in with him knowing he was seeing other women , i really got turned off , e wanted me to visit him , teling me he hanged and realized but the fact that he was seeing other people who he considerd sluts , (he say they didnt mean anything to him he wanst me in his life ) really put me off especially since we was each others first . so i chose not to go , so he cursed me out, toled me awful things and stop calling me . through out that time iv etried putting it behind it hurts alot but i look foeard i really cared about that person as afar as a friend friend because he was one of my best friends , but dats where he failed me the most. ive tryed dating but havent had any sexual contact with any body( i wonder if its because of what i went through? its a mental issue as far as trust ) just had lots of good lookig guys throwing their selves at me but havent met one i feel i connect with , and im always the girl who is turned on by the mental connection not the out side .i keep my self busy with my studies , im almost done i talk to guys i do everything right but i always have a moment in the day where i think about him ( dont know why knowing he doesnt deserve me )a year ago he tried to contact me by fb i egnored him and blocked him , about a month ago my brother gives me his fb code and tell s me to cleean the massages and up date it fo rhim since hell be out of town for aa week i always knoe he talk to my brother in a way but after i saw the conversation and his facebook
it really crushed me i couldnt even focuse on my exams , he was asking about me and my fa,ily wanting to know what i was doing in what counrty im in , but yet talkig about how he was flirting with this girl and yet in his facebook he has a weird frace next to his name dat sais .....die dreaming , and he post pictures of the country im originaly from , so this kinda bring bac feelings of wishing i can care for tat person or wanting to be their but i know it woud never work so i dont answer it and i choose to move on i just wish dat afetr soo many years 3 or more of egnoring him i can move on not feeling so sad or bad about the whole situation , why am i this way when i tryed my best i knownothing can be fixed everything is broken but i still think about him alot or care i wish i just didnt care as much , i knew what i had but he didnt know what he had till it was gone so why should i be the one with the heart ache .............................how to i move on , in a way i have moved n but i wonder if this plays a role in me not getting intimate with guys i meet and what can i do to break that wall , how can i move on ? what advice do you have for m e, what would you doo if u havent got over some one after that long? iam sad almost all the time it feels like a fresh cut .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 07:35 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,792,960 times

Old 01-05-2013, 07:36 PM

8,452 posts, read 14,985,517 times
Start dating. Immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships