Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2013, 03:32 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
This is soooo true... And it always cracks me up when guys on here say 'Well, I'M NOT paying for hot women anymore and from now on I'm not putting attractive women on a pedestal!'

Ya know what? You may not, but I can guarantee there are 50 men behind you that will. It's not an issue with those attractive women because there's ALWAYS someone else willing to do what you won't.
At this point, i'd pay for just an average looking woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2013, 03:38 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Such a romantic.

I'm sure that average woman would be super happy to know you'd 'settle to pay for her'.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Such a romantic.

I'm sure that average woman would be super happy to know you'd 'settle to pay for her'.

Yea... my romantic side died about 127 rejections ago.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:37 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Yea... my romantic side died about 127 rejections ago.
In that case, my romantic side died in my early 20s...but it really didn't, it just got put on the backburner.

While I'm not dating or looking any longer, I still have that desire to be with a man and treat him incredibly well. I doubt my romantic side will ever die.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:48 PM

855 posts, read 1,384,541 times
Define unatractive.

I would rather be alone than be with a woman who's an unattractive person. Physical looks change with age. Whether you believe they improve or diminish with age is your opinion.

I can find beauty in everyone from a physical standpoint. All it takes is one quality that grabs you. The rest is up to you to let your mind explore and enjoy the person you've chosen.

Lonely people base everything on the physical looks of a person. These kind of relationships are usually empty and unsatisfying when one places so much importance on the immediate appearance of a person.

Old 01-14-2013, 05:55 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,471 times
Balance. There are some men who are validated by their trophy girl/wife. To that ......shut up, open your wallet, and pray that you never come across a day when you can't pay for all her shopping and bills because you will be replaced. There are some men that are 2's thinking they deserve 10's based on their leased/purchased bmw's. If all you want is shallow then click the seatbelt on your ride of being with someone who looks great but will never love you, care about you, or mirrors your love.

By the way are you the 10 that you seek? Nuff said

Old 01-14-2013, 06:08 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
You said she wasn't that cute, so you didn't think she was completely ugly. There is more to her then just her photo. For all you know that photo could be years old and she could be super hot now.

Yeah but that's risky to meet someone when you are not completely thrilled about the pic. Maybe if she came to my apt i would be up for it but wouldn't be going out in public

Old 01-14-2013, 06:09 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:

I feel the same, I have lowered my standards and open to dating a female with average looks and above average personality

Old 01-14-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I feel the same, I have lowered my standards and open to dating a female with average looks and above average personality
Yes, this is what i want as well. On a scale from 1 to 10, i'm looking for a woman who gets a 5 for looks and a 10 for personality.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:23 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times
Quote:
In that case, my romantic side died in my early 20s...but it really didn't, it just got put on the backburner.

While I'm not dating or looking any longer, I still have that desire to be with a man and treat him incredibly well. I doubt my romantic side will ever die.
I've heard people say that and I'm never sure what it means. Do you just not flirt or ask guys out, or do you turn down guys who flirt with you and ask you out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships