Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 06:29 PM

2,135 posts, read 4,273,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
pathetic...being a man does not mean bowing down to a woman's every whim, she will know that she has you then. One day you will learn.
The "Sound of Reason"....sounds rather dumb.

She wants to have sex I have sex with her. I want to have sex, she has sex with me. My god man, this isn't rocket science!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 06:39 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by packer43064 View Post

She wants to have sex I have sex with her. I want to have sex, she has sex with me. My god man, this isn't rocket science!

Well they have to add drama if there isn't any. I don't beleive most of the people know how to be in a situation where you don't play these stupid little games, it's just requirement at this point; real men don't do that and real women don't do this. They wouldn't have all these problems if they would stop trying to 'one up' each other.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:12 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:

She wants to have sex I have sex with her. I want to have sex, she has sex with me.
This actually sounds dumb

Shouldn't it be: When we want to have sex with each other we have sex?

Old 01-24-2013, 07:14 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,378,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Well they have to add drama if there isn't any. I don't beleive most of the people know how to be in a situation where you don't play these stupid little games, it's just requirement at this point; real men don't do that and real women don't do this. They wouldn't have all these problems if they would stop trying to 'one up' each other.
That is really the gist of it, isn't it.... because many posters don't believe most people know how to be in a situation where you don't play stupid little games, they assume everyone else is playing games, even happily married couples in LTR who don't have control/respect issues. They can't even see a straightforward situation of "She wants sex, He wants sex, They have sex" without it being clouded by their own misguided beliefs about people and relationships. Not all people play these stupid power games, believe it or not.

This was all succinctly explained by PACKER43064...

Quote:

Old 01-24-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
What does this have to do with the OP's topic of football or sex? I've had sex with my GF with her Mom in the room. She had no idea. My point is if someone is making you choose, that's f-d in the head. I'm willing to bet they do it often too.
You're right, one should never make choices when someone wants (NOT makes) them to choose. Never interrupt anyone who has already chosen another activity like...

Doing a crossword
Folding laundry
Gardening
Baking a cake
Watching TV
Sleeping

Interrupting is selfish and needy, a co-dependent trait of people f-d in the head.
You must allow the person to complete all activities before giving them the choice of sex. It may also be helpful if you put it on the calendar to avoid activity conflict.

The only time one should have sex is if they are not doing anything else.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:28 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I'm shocked! I would be pissed if my SO blew me off for football!!
Because I'm sure you're in the mood for sex 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ANYTIME your SO wants it. There's never an instance where you're busy, tired have other plans or whatever else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
You've been on here long enough to know that's not a requirement, LOL.
Yeah, should've known better.

Well, it's nice to know that some gals are able to keep their men on a very short leash. Thank God I have ****s.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:29 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
That is really the gist of it, isn't it.... because many posters don't believe most people know how to be in a situation where you don't play stupid little games, they assume everyone else is playing games, even happily married couples in LTR who don't have control/respect issues. They can't even see a straightforward situation of "She wants sex, He wants sex, They have sex" without it being clouded by their own misguided beliefs about people and relationships. Not all people play these stupid power games, believe it or not.

This was all succinctly explained by PACKER43064...

I guess that is the gist of it, because per IRL (as well as this site) that's all I see are 'tit for tat situations' and game playing. Very, very few situations are 'lets just be.' It's hard to draw the conclusion 'well most people don't play these games,' when it's been made apparent that is how the game is played. I seen for myself they expect you to know the same garbage they do, the same loopholes and rules because generally speaking that's how it's being played out across the board. People's favorite manta is "just be yourself," but unfortunately that doesn't play with these people today, just something nice to say on paper.

It's not a misguided and clouded judgement, it's looking around at what goes on in these people's various situations. What you got is a handful of people who actually get it right, saying it's like that ALL the way around but that's not the case. You say not all people play these games and I have to beleive it, I'm not into game playing but you can't convince me my opinion is the majority's it usually is not and this is no different.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
All I have to say, is if I reject my GF's advances because my mind is concentrating on something that I am doing or watching and she goes nuts because of it, I probably shouldn't be dating her in the first place, especially if she can't understand why I told her no.
No one's going nuts if the the GF's advances are denied. C'est la vie. Back to the game or laundry. Not sure why so many posters think so many women will be furious if turned down. Maybe a few might be, I bet most won't.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:35 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
You're right, one should never make choices when someone wants (NOT makes) them to choose. Never interrupt anyone who has already chosen another activity like...

Doing a crossword
Folding laundry
Gardening
Baking a cake
Watching TV
Sleeping

Interrupting is selfish and needy, a co-dependent trait of people f-d in the head.
You must allow the person to complete all activities before giving them the choice of sex. It may also be helpful if you put it on the calendar to avoid activity conflict.

Now this is just getting ridiculous. The D is bowing out this thread.

One thing before I depart, Go Carolina Panthers, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Louisville Cardinals football!

Old 01-24-2013, 07:37 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:

Doing a crossword
Folding laundry
Gardening
Baking a cake
Watching TV
Sleeping

Not reading enough of the argument to determine if this is sarcasm or not, I hope it is
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships