Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,419,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
This reminds me of my boss's husband (who IMO is the biggest a**hole on 2 legs). If he calls the office and I answer, he has to say something sleazy, tell me how he "can't stop picturing me in that dress" from the holiday party, things like that. It always makes me want to puke, as I think he makes her appear a fool, which she doesn't deserve, and I think he's a d**k for not caring how it makes her marriage appear to everyone in the office. He's just a dimwitted jerk in need of an ego boost, but he's never going to get it from me!
It sounds like he despises his wife and doesn't care who knows it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2013, 04:28 PM

50,715 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
It sounds like he despises his wife and doesn't care who knows it.
It's not that he despises her as much as he is madly in love with himself and feels entitled to behave however he wants. I actually think he believes he loves her very much, but honestly he hasn't a clue what love is.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:31 PM

313 posts, read 664,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
*Anxiously awaits Rhacer's response*

Were you washing your car naked?

Did you cast an irresistability spell on yourself?

Men just can't get enough YellowT.
Your being disrespectful. If you don't have anything good to say that is helpful, please stop posting on my thread. Thank you.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:57 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowT View Post

He texts me hi, hello, what are you doing sometimes. I didn't really give any meaning to it before other than him being friendly. Now, it bothers me that maybe hes not being faithful to his wife or was he just being flirty.

He has a pretty wife so I don't see why he would look somewhere else. Im not interested in him.What do you think should I do?
What do you think?

[this isn't difficult]

Old 01-13-2013, 05:10 PM

313 posts, read 664,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
What do you think?

[this isn't difficult]
Should I tell his wife? But I don't want to cause any problems. I don't know if he flirts or cheats with other girls.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:14 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Do you think?

[this isn't difficult]
This pretty much sums it up.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:16 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Yet somehow they exchanged numbers. Did you miss the part about them texting each other?
I guess I thought they already had each others' numbers. I was pretty overwhelmed by the sleaziness.

I will admit to being mystified by how easily "kids these days" just give out their phone numbers.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:19 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
*Anxiously awaits Rhacer's response*

Were you washing your car naked?

Did you cast an irresistability spell on yourself?

Men just can't get enough YellowT.
I think she just likes to brag about any guy that ever likes her.

Maybe I should start creating threads about every girl that likes me. We could just rename the forum "Captain Jack and YellowT Dating Variety Forum."

No one would read it or care.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:19 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Should I tell his wife? But I don't want to cause any problems. I don't know if he flirts or cheats with other girls.
I wouldn't - what happens in their house is their business. I can't think of a diplomatic way to inform the wife that you suspect her husband is flirting with you. Plus, what's she going to do? Reel him in? Or worse, lash out and you? The first doesn't seem likely and the second introduces its own problem which it appears you want to avoid.

No. Go about your business as usual and the next time he approaches you deal with him in a professional manner and keep it brief. When I say professional, I mean the discussion is impersonal, plain, and boring. And don't spend too much time talking to him. You're not obligated to speak to him for a period any longer than it takes to take the trash out.

[or simply ignore him]

Old 01-13-2013, 05:25 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,042,615 times
Quote:
Your being disrespectful. If you don't have anything good to say that is helpful, please stop posting on my thread. Thank you.
What do you honestly expect when you post daily threads about how attractive you are and how so many guys want you? Seriously, you can't figure these things out for yourself? "Oh tweedle dee dee, my married neighbor is hitting on me, I wonder if that's ok..." Obviously you know it's not, so I'm beginning to think you just constantly post threads like this to get attention and some sort of validation that you're desirable to men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships