Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 05:51 AM

633 posts, read 722,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
He was happy that a certified crazy chick left him rather than having to do it himself. Since when are women entitled to friends? Left stuff at his place after only a few weeks? Psycho.
LOL. I concur. You slept with him in a span of a week? complete with leaving your stuff at his place? If you dont wanna lose contact with him then why did you dump him? it seems you only use that so u can get a reaction and when he did not give u the reaction u expected you went psycho. wow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 06:05 AM

192 posts, read 380,983 times
You sound self-centered. The dude got dumped. News flash, he's not trying to help you or be nice.

I don't understand people leaving personal belongings with people they've just been seeing for a few weeks.. what did you expect was going to happen when you broke up?

Reminds me of my ex leaving all kinds of **** at my place, to then move to a different continent and ask me to mail it for her. Uh, yeah, sure. I'll get right on it.

Holding a grudge FTW.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:13 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,677,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaguy View Post
Good call.

OP are you conflicted because he doesn't want to be your friend or because you can't understand why he doesn't want to be your friend (i.e, you think you're too awesome to be rejected). If the latter, that's your ego coming in to play.

You've got to accept, not everyone is going to like you or how you have presented yourself to them.
Yep. ^^^

Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 AM

why would you even spend the holidays with someone who you've just met?

introducing him to your fam after a few weeks? how is that not taking things very serious, ofcourse he's confused

Old 01-16-2013, 06:20 AM

1,119 posts, read 1,367,406 times
We just invited because we feel bad he was alone. Common courtesy

Old 01-16-2013, 06:41 AM

How is that common courtesy? Why would you want to invite someone over to spend time with you during the holidays when your family is there? It's one of the biggest and most obvious platforms to introduce a "serious" partner to....

No, you are wrong.

If I was dating a girl and she asked me to spend the holidays with her and her fam, I'd (rightfully) think she was ready to move in with me.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:30 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,262,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
We just invited because we feel bad he was alone. Common courtesy

i would do this too, not because i wanted to be serious or rush things but i couldnt stand the thought of not inviting someone i cared about to spend the holidays with me known they were alone. you were thoughtful and theres nothing wrong with that

Old 01-16-2013, 04:12 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,163,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
I know that, but I just feel we could be like best friends. Like I could give him some advice about what not to do in a relationship.

I am friends will all my exe´s and they just love me. It is just so immature.
What are you, his mother? Who are you to natter on about giving him advice about what not to do in a relationship? Did he ask for your advice? No? Then leave him alone. He's a grown man. If he wants nothing to do with out after a break-up, that's his decision.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,446,437 times
It sounds like you are more hurt than he is about the break up honestly and cant get over the fact that he is over you now.

But from your attitude on this thread, after you broke up with me, I probably wouldn't continue to be your friend either. You sound like an egotistical, better than thou, high maintenance high schooler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships