Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 06:12 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,513,908 times

Advertisements

How do you deal with lack of sex being older and single? I have quite an active sex drive.
I have to like and desire a man to want to have sex with him. By "like", I mean a strong attraction both emotionally and physically. Yeah, I know this dooms me, because not much out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 06:19 PM

22 posts, read 84,797 times
Have you tried like Matchmaker or one of those services....? A coworker who would catches your eye?

Old 10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
How old exactly are you?

Old 10-18-2007, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melindagrooms View Post
Have you tried like Matchmaker or one of those services....? A coworker who would catches your eye?
My coworkers are women or marrieds.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melindagrooms View Post
Yeah, I have, but a lot of the guys on those sites are just looking for quick sex. It's not about relationships.

Old 10-18-2007, 08:18 PM

1,461 posts, read 2,179,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
How do you deal with lack of sex being older and single? I have quite an active sex drive.
I have to like and desire a man to want to have sex with him. By "like", I mean a strong attraction both emotionally and physically. Yeah, I know this dooms me, because not much out there.
So, Nebulous, are you talking about looking for a long term relationship that will include sex or are you talking about a quickie to relief stress/sexual tension/whatever?

Sorta makes a difference. Sexual energy is like any other energy. You can try to redirect it to other activities. (okay, this isn't my favorite solution either but it works!)

Or you can take care of the problem yourself.(by the way i wasn't more explicit because I got censored recently for a word I didn't think was all that bad so now I am cautious*sigh*)

Old 10-18-2007, 08:29 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,391,972 times
For stress relief you need to meet Bob(battery operated boyfriend). This is just a substitute for the real thing but it might help until you meet someone you connect with.

Good luck. Keep searching but in the meantime Bob won't talk back and he'll please you every time.

Old 10-18-2007, 08:38 PM

1,669 posts, read 6,399,178 times
I'm dealing with this since moving out of state. I had a previous relationship and left him and NY in the dust. To deal with the stress until I find the person who I want to be intimate with I have 3 special friends called "Toys". Let me introduce them, I have the black worm (splendid), the glass stick (ok) and the kisser (screamer). I don't want to be sensored, so you get the point.

My toys are a girl best friend, until I meet the real maintenance man. But somehow, I think I will always use them. Especially the worm.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:28 PM

I have met Bob. I have a few Bobs. I want a real man. I can desire the toys, but the toys don't desire me.
Bob pleases but Bob can't take me out to dinner and lust over me while he eats.
Oh well...

Old 10-18-2007, 09:35 PM

1,461 posts, read 2,179,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
I have met Bob. I have a few Bobs. I want a real man. I can desire the toys, but the toys don't desire me.
Bob pleases but Bob can't take me out to dinner and lust over me while he eats.
Oh well...
Dang how could I foget Bob??? (arussell- I may have to go on google to find out about all of your toys!)

So then, nebulous, you want a relationship of a sorts. I say of a sorts because you can get sex with a fairly breif and somewhat shallow relationship.

Okay, I was asking that as a question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships