Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 09:15 AM

79 posts, read 96,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Do you know any married people? Are you married? Because from your posts, it sounds like you have no idea what real relationships are like.
I'm not married but i have a lot of married friends, and they say the sex dies down in a hurry!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:17 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisv1220 View Post
I'm not married but i have a lot of married friends, and they say the sex dies down in a hurry!
Well, then I guess that does make you an expert.

I'm married and have lots of married friends. For some - they don't have sex as often - usually due to having small children. Some have sex all the time - even those with children. I've been married for almost 8 years and our sex life is not lacking. And yes, I know my husband feels the same way because we actually TALK about these things.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Well, then I guess that does make you an expert.

I'm married and have lots of married friends. For some - they don't have sex as often - usually due to having small children. Some have sex all the time - even those with children. I've been married for almost 8 years and our sex life is not lacking. And yes, I know my husband feels the same way because we actually TALK about these things.
I am sure a handful of marriages work out quite well. Given the high divorce rates, obviously there are a whole lot of marriages that work out terribly. I do not see how the idea that a man might be better off with prostitutes and foreign women than risking a miserable and sexless marriage is so far-fetched.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:24 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
I am sure a handful of marriages work out quite well. Given the high divorce rates, obviously there are a whole lot of marriages that work out terribly. I do not see how the idea that a man might be better off with prostitutes and foreign women than risking a miserable and sexless marriage is so far-fetched.
I guess if a guy doesn't care about love, companionship, reciprocated feelings, etc - then he would be better off with professionals or mail order brides.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
I guess if a guy doesn't care about love, companionship, reciprocated feelings, etc - then he would be better off with professionals or mail order brides.
Most guys do care about those things, but a lot of marriages are lacking in them as well.

I'm glad your marriage has worked out well for you, but let's face it, many are not so lucky.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:29 AM

13,447 posts, read 15,466,742 times
What kind of question is this??

Since when did getting married mean you won't have sex? Also, you make it sound like single guys get sex that easily and regularly. Judging by some of the posts on this board, I don't think so.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:29 AM

78 posts, read 136,131 times
I'd choose the option that doesn't include marriage. Marriage is the scariest thing on the planet to me. There's only one other thing almost as scary, and that's jail.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:30 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
but let's face it, many are not so lucky.
A good relationship has very little to do with luck.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
What kind of question is this??

Since when did getting married mean you won't have sex? Also, you make it sound like single guys get sex that easily and regularly. Judging by some of the posts on this board, I don't think so.
I definitely disagree with the OP about single guys getting sex easily and regularly.

I do not think married guys get much sex, and i do not think single guys get much sex. The only guys i think getting lots of sex are the ones paying for it. I wish they would just make prostitution legal already and cut out the stigma behind it. Men want more sex than women are willing to give them for free, so prostitution seems pretty natural.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:32 AM

78 posts, read 136,131 times
A lot of married guys visit prostitutes. One reason for that is because the wife won't put out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships