Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 06:39 AM

2,631 posts, read 6,995,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

Interesting...tell us how you really feel.
What's your point? I said the blacks in my area do not do as well they should
which is the reason why asian women dating black men isn't prevelant.

I'm not going to argue semantics. I'm describing my enviroment.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I see, I'm in NY and I see them with a pretty diverse number of partners here. I don't know how familiar you are with Manhattan, but in several of the clubs, bars, lounges, colleges etc etc...you'll see several of them with men of other races. I'd even say that interracially, after white males, they tend to be with black males the most.

I think it's really just a thing of going to places where they hang out. I can recall going with a friend to a lounge called the "White Rabbit" on the LES which was all Asian; and a white friend and I had women literally walking up to us at bars, and on the dance floor. Needless to say, that never really happened anywhere else because we weren't really hanging out in places where they were available in large numbers. It really was all about being in the right place.
I know what area your talking about. I was with friends at the time when we went to the asian part of new york they did not want venture deep in that territory. It was either san fran or san diego that had a bunch of asian women out there. I wouldn't move to an area just because there's asian women out there but I heard san diego is one of the best cities to live in and it caters to my careers. I love hot places too.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:38 AM

353 posts, read 394,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
That's the thing. I do not have a problem with black women besides the physical appearance. Asian women imo are more feminine looking.

I like some lighter skin black women too.

I wish Iwas attracted to black women because they are attracted to me...life would be simple but for whatever reason I'm not.

I kind of hate the fact out of all women I find asian women the sexiest and hispanic women second sexiest..

Being attracted to hispanic women isn't that bad because its reciporcated but asian women loathe black men.
Its like a curse I've been given.

Asian women go after white and asian guys only.
I don't think it's so much that Asian women loathe black guys. I think it has more to do with stereotypes and family values. Many Asians tend to associate high crime with blacks, also they associate poverty and out of wedlock children with black skin, so they will be more prone to avoid blacks, unless they specifically know the individual very well.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 AM

Quote:
EXactly. I know alot of black guys who will say "naw I like my girl wit some back...I would never date an asian women...blah blah." They know if given the opportunity they would pounce on it in a heartbeat.

Most black men are in denial because they get rejected by white and asian women so they just act like there too good for those types of women and settle.
I read an interesting blog about some black guys being jealous of white men and wanting whatever they have. Since the stereotype is that Asian women are very much drawn to white guys, some black guys are prone to obsess over Asian women. It's not so much that they want Asian women, it's more or less they view Asian women as a status symbol (sort of like how some black guys view WW).

It's very strange, but that's how some people think.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
These are the LIES that certain black men use in order to justify their desire to date (fill in the blank). Because let's be honest, how many white women/asian women/Hispanic women sign on to become the wives of poor black men with nothing to offer? Very few.

Black women have always supported black men...right or wrong, good and bad, rich or poor. Yet far too many black men are quick to spit in our face and abandon "us" as options because they believe that the grass is greener.

Even when black men willfully BASH black women..."we" do not BASH black men in response. We don't start threads praising the virtues of white men like they are gods and counting all of the shortcomings of black men. We do not throw the many problems of black men up their faces. In short, we have respect. Respect that is very often not reciprocated.

I long for the days when black men treated black women with respect....my father and grandfather's generation. Far too many black men today treat black women with utter disdain. Its a disgrace.
I agree with you. It's very rare for women of all races, not to be attracted to men who have achieved academically, professionally and financially. If non black women were so accepting of black men, why aren't more dating the poor ones?

Old 01-20-2013, 08:01 AM

943 posts, read 3,328,301 times
Quote:
Black American men are the ONLY men who relish in gleefully bashing their own race of women and I felt compelled to comment on the continued coonery of it all.
Sad and true. Thanks God African and Carribean black men aren't this ridiculous.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:12 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,910,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Coonery?
Let me google that for you

Old 01-20-2013, 08:15 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,910,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
guy's just being honest.

i'm not attracted to midgets...
does that mean i'm bashing on them?
Well, for starters, "midget" is an offensive term in and of itself. To answer your question, though, if you went on and on for several posts about how unattractive they are to you, then yes, I think most would consider that bashing, even if it's being "honest."

Old 01-20-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary20852 View Post
I read an interesting blog about some black guys being jealous of white men and wanting whatever they have. Since the stereotype is that Asian women are very much drawn to white guys, some black guys are prone to obsess over Asian women. It's not so much that they want Asian women, it's more or less they view Asian women as a status symbol (sort of like how some black guys view WW).

It's very strange, but that's how some people think.
...you have got to be kidding me...

Old 01-20-2013, 08:31 AM

6,453 posts, read 6,986,167 times
Quote:
I know what area your talking about. I was with friends at the time when we went to the asian part of new york they did not want venture deep in that territory. It was either san fran or san diego that had a bunch of asian women out there. I wouldn't move to an area just because there's asian women out there but I heard san diego is one of the best cities to live in and it caters to my careers. I love hot places too.
I heard about brothers in LA an SD, getting Asian women though. I think you'll fine with them down there. Over here a lot has changed in the past 15 years or so. I see more black men either showing interest in Asian women, dating them or in a few instances married to them. Before in the 90s from what I can remember, it really never happened too often. Now I see a few friends even from high school married to a few Asian women via facebook. I even remember a black guy from high school who ended up at Princeton and later UCLA for his masters and now works with NASA. When I caught up on FB with him, tHe guy was happily married to an Asian woman down in southern Cali. Heck to be honest, it almost seems as if it were easier to meet them over there than it does anywhere else.

Last edited by itshim; 01-20-2013 at 08:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships