Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 03:24 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,433,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

I like women with big breasts and big rear ends.
I now have "Baby Got Back" stuck in my head.

Bottom line is we're attracted to what we're attracted to. I'm not attracted to redheaded men. I prefer blue eyes over brown-especially on a guy with dark hair. I don't know why but I don't analyze it either. I just accept it as part of who I am.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:31 PM

855 posts, read 1,379,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I'm a black man who is extremely attracted to asian women and Icant understand why. I think there extremely beautiful and gorgeous.

I'm not physically attracted to black women for some reason unless she's really good looking.

I don't have any problems with anyone women from any race. There all just as equally annoying..I kid..I kid....

But for some reason its just what I like.

It kind of sucks because asian women don't like black men generally speaking.

I wish i found them ugly and it kind of sucks to want something you can never have.

Is anyone else in this situation? Being attracted to certain people you wish you weren't attracted to wether if their from a different nationality race culture religon political point of view etc...

Maybe your a women who like bad guys and can't understand.why or a guy who likes girls who need saving.

Doesn't it suck? Please share
FYI there are Asian women who love Black men. Don't be fooled into believing that nonsense. I've met asian women who only date non-asian men. White, Black, Hispanic, Indian.

If at first you don't succeed, proceed to the next Asian hotty and give her your honest intentions. It may take a bunch of rejections where you might normally have success with ladies of other races but you shouldn't deny yourself what interests you.

I like women of many different colours and ethnic backgrounds. My immediate preference is for women my height being 5'6, and taller up to 6'0 and more. There are enough idiots from both sexes in this world who think I'm stupid or creepy for having such a vested interested in taller women. Been told many times over to give up on them and that I'm wasting my time thinking I'd land one.

None of this disuades me from approaching a tall hotty because I know that not all of them require a man to be as tall or taller for her to date. Yes, rejections are more frequent because social pressures often dictate the tall woman's dating choices. Lots of them refuse to consider a man shorter than they are but it doesn't stop me from trying. Why should I? It's what turns me on.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:52 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,382,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post
FYI there are Asian women who love Black men. Don't be fooled into believing that nonsense. I've met asian women who only date non-asian men. White, Black, Hispanic, Indian.
I suppose I could consider myself one, but I do make exceptional when it comes to my guy friends who are close to me than a stranger who finds me 'attractive'. There are Asian women who are open to dating Black men and do not married black men only because he is financially well-off. My friend is an example and they have two adorable children. Her husband is a truck driver. Two of my in-laws are married to black men and they have adorable kids too.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:12 PM

2,631 posts, read 6,989,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post

If at first you don't succeed, proceed to the next Asian hotty and give her your honest intentions. It may take a bunch of rejections where you might normally have success with ladies of other races but you shouldn't deny yourself what interests you.

I like women of many different colours and ethnic backgrounds. My immediate preference is for women my height being 5'6, and taller up to 6'0 and more. There are enough idiots from both sexes in this world who think I'm stupid or creepy for having such a vested interested in taller women. Been told many times over to give up on them and that I'm wasting my time thinking I'd land one.

None of this disuades me from approaching a tall hotty because I know that not all of them require a man to be as tall or taller for her to date. Yes, rejections are more frequent because social pressures often dictate the tall woman's dating choices. Lots of them refuse to consider a man shorter than they are but it doesn't stop me from trying. Why should I? It's what turns me on.
One poster said it might be my area.
Here in the northeast blacks do poorly.
They typically are unemployed or work bad jobs.
There is a stigma to dating black people in this area due to blacks poor
performance.
Interracial dating here is extremely rare.
I think tall women are gorgeous to. I'm 6 feet 3 myself and i love holding a women my height.
No bending down....etc etc...although ill date any women of any height as long as its not 2 extreme...

Old 01-18-2013, 05:18 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,103,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho hey! View Post
I suppose I could consider myself one, but I do make exceptional when it comes to my guy friends who are close to me than a stranger who finds me 'attractive'. There are Asian women who are open to dating Black men and do not married black men only because he is financially well-off. My friend is an example and they have two adorable children. Her husband is a truck driver. Two of my in-laws are married to black men and they have adorable kids too.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:20 PM

14,727 posts, read 33,258,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post

You probably mean "When I think Asian, I think East Asian."

"Oriental" refers to things, not people, and at various points has meant Southeastern Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, and East Asia.

Yeah, but for a long time, "Oriental" was the 20th century word to describe "East Asians," as long as they were on the Pacific Rim/Pacific Ocean, and not on the Indian Ocean. People from India were East Indians and people from Pakistan were Middle Easterners.

Somewhere along the line, someone got pissed and distributed the "memo."

Old 01-18-2013, 05:24 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,103,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post

Yeah, but for a long time, "Oriental" was the 20th century word to describe "East Asians," as long as they were on the Pacific Rim/Pacific Ocean, and not on the Indian Ocean. People from India were East Indians and people from Pakistan were Middle Easterners.

Somewhere along the line, someone got pissed and distributed the "memo."
It's called political correctness, which I pay no attention to.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,450,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
One poster said it might be my area.
Here in the northeast blacks do poorly.
They typically are unemployed or work bad jobs.
There is a stigma to dating black people in this area due to blacks poor
performance.
Interracial dating here is extremely rare.
I think tall women are gorgeous to. I'm 6 feet 3 myself and i love holding a women my height.
No bending down....etc etc...although ill date any women of any height as long as its not 2 extreme...
Your problem is most likely due to your location. You would probably have much better luck on the West Coast.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:19 PM

51,904 posts, read 52,298,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Your problem is most likely due to your location. You would probably have much better luck on the West Coast.
Yeah, I agree, I think black people do well here in So Cal......

Old 01-18-2013, 06:31 PM

14,727 posts, read 33,258,233 times
I don't know about this issue, because I'm sure there are white guys who prefer black women to Asian women. The best looking black woman tends to be better looking than the best looking Asian woman. They also tend to emote more, are likely to touch your arm or your shoulder when they talk to you, and say some pretty random things. The typical Asian woman I've known doesn't do these things, except for Filipino women whose eyes get REAL big. I've seen some American guys pair up with Asian women, often foreign students, and talking to their girlfriends was kind of a chore sometimes. They were often mousy and about as exciting as watching paint dry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships