Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 04:40 AM

50,702 posts, read 36,402,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan2 View Post
why on earth did she get 100 + million for divorcing him? How much of that 9 figures did she actually accrue from her own income? Sorry, but I just don't understand alimony. Unless you got kids or made some clear money related sacrifice for the sake of the relationship, you don't deserve a dime. Tiger is a desperate fool who wants to get back with what he must see as his 1 true love. The guy is a sex addict true and true trying to a fill a void in his life first with sex, and having gotten tired off it (probably via therapy) now with love. On the other hand, I can't blame anyone looking to turn a profit off a silly ex. Milk him for all he's worth. Go get him girl!

lol cheating clause. they gonna stipulate what counts. is a really hard stare and flirt gonna cost 1 million. lol
They do have kids together, two daughters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 06:36 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,707,381 times
I hope she just said:

"ew"

hung up the phone and went about her day.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:47 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,195,956 times
He fell off

Old 01-24-2013, 06:52 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,729,333 times
Sorry TIGER but the games a Bogey.. too many Birdies and Foursomes,and youve created your own Albatross....when you had a lovely wife and kids at the Clubhouse....

Old 01-24-2013, 07:37 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,014,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
What makes it worse for them, is they have had it all played out in the media. With many people talking about it. It doesn't make it any worse than many of the other acts of infidelity that take place everyday.

In fact its better than most.......He didn't beat her, other than the cheating he didn't mis-treat her. He looked after her and the family financially very well. Better scenario than most cases.
Do you think Tiger would forgive her had she screwed a bunch of other men on the side? LOL

Old 01-24-2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Honestly, they would not be the first couple to be able to work past an instance of cheating and mistrust, and end up back together. So maybe neither are crazy for considering it. Maybe they did love each other deeply, and still have those feelings, and since the incident happened maybe they have been able to rebuild some of the lost trust in their relationship.
An INSTANCE of cheating. Didn't he rack up about 20 women he had screwed while he was cheating? Or did I just make that up and put it in my head absent the media reports?

Old 01-24-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Elin will not go back for anymore of Tiger's diseased peen. Yuck.

LOL at Tiger being desperate.
I agree with you - she will not take him back. It wasn't just "an affair".

Old 01-24-2013, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Could you imagine if the roles were flipped? All the nasty things men would say about her? Providing for your family doesn't entitle you to a harem of females.
Of course. She would be scorned by the public and by a lot of people posting here as a filthy ****. Double standards never die.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:42 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
i dont know OJ was pretty friendly with his ex too.
women underestimate the pain of divorce for men.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan2 View Post
why on earth did she get 100 + million for divorcing him? How much of that 9 figures did she actually accrue from her own income? Sorry, but I just don't understand alimony. Unless you got kids or made some clear money related sacrifice for the sake of the relationship, you don't deserve a dime. Tiger is a desperate fool who wants to get back with what he must see as his 1 true love. The guy is a sex addict true and true trying to a fill a void in his life first with sex, and having gotten tired off it (probably via therapy) now with love. On the other hand, I can't blame anyone looking to turn a profit off a silly ex. Milk him for all he's worth. Go get him girl!

lol cheating clause. they gonna stipulate what counts. is a really hard stare and flirt gonna cost 1 million. lol
Divorce is a 50 -50 split or didn't you know that? When you take Two People and divide them, each one gets HALF of everything. At least in my state of Florida.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships