Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 04:56 PM

211 posts, read 172,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Can't vouch for Russian Christians, especially after they tell gutturally me they're "Rrrrrrussshian." As for the Romanians and Bulgarian Christians I've met, I would say "affirmative."
I think you're going to find Russian Orthodox people to be of similar character, especially if they come from smaller towns in Russia. That's why I was questioning this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 05:08 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,422,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
And by Gold diggers, I mean women who only take interest in you based on how you can benefit them monetarily. It's really quite strange, I think I'm fairly good looking. I have a decent career, I have really good values and a great head on my shoulder, and I'm really good in bed. I'm not bragging, people have told me this time and time again. So why is it that everytime I deal with a woman for any length of time, she turns out to be some type of bottom feeder. It seems like I go on a date or two, ask a girl how she's doing and I get this response...

"Just a little depressed, my phone bill is due, and I'm not sure how I'm going to pay it"

And then it ensues. Majority of the time, I'm not bothered anymore after that of course. A few times I've actually paid the phone bill, and the woman will go missing very abruptly, and then turn up months later, asking for more money. some may consistently talk to me, or butter me up and then wait for there chance to start asking me for money.

I've been dating for over 10 years, and this is VERY consistent. At first I thought this was just the location I was in. Then I started traveling for work to other cities like NYC and DC. And once again, anytime I'll meet a woman, she ALWAYs turns out to be a gold digger. This can be a woman I meet in a club, at church, on the street randomly, it doesn't seem to matter. I check my body and my clothes, and there is nothing attached to me saying "gold digger". Do any other guys have this problem? Can women offer some perspective?
If you were really as good in bed as you are told, the women would be sticking with you for the lovin' and they'd be paying your bills. Are you flashy? Do you discuss money or other valuable things with people? If you flaunt it, they will come. Think about this. Why do golddiggers constantly attract you?

Old 02-12-2013, 08:45 AM

2,479 posts, read 2,212,776 times
Default My Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
And by Gold diggers, I mean women who only take interest in you based on how you can benefit them monetarily. It's really quite strange, I think I'm fairly good looking. I have a decent career, I have really good values and a great head on my shoulder, and I'm really good in bed. I'm not bragging, people have told me this time and time again. So why is it that everytime I deal with a woman for any length of time, she turns out to be some type of bottom feeder. It seems like I go on a date or two, ask a girl how she's doing and I get this response...

"Just a little depressed, my phone bill is due, and I'm not sure how I'm going to pay it"

And then it ensues. Majority of the time, I'm not bothered anymore after that of course. A few times I've actually paid the phone bill, and the woman will go missing very abruptly, and then turn up months later, asking for more money. some may consistently talk to me, or butter me up and then wait for there chance to start asking me for money.

I've been dating for over 10 years, and this is VERY consistent. At first I thought this was just the location I was in. Then I started traveling for work to other cities like NYC and DC. And once again, anytime I'll meet a woman, she ALWAYs turns out to be a gold digger. This can be a woman I meet in a club, at church, on the street randomly, it doesn't seem to matter. I check my body and my clothes, and there is nothing attached to me saying "gold digger". Do any other guys have this problem? Can women offer some perspective?
Within a hour I am told that their birthday is coming up, SOON.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:43 PM

650 posts, read 701,786 times
I attract (for want of a more accurate description) deadbeat females too sometimes. Every nice guy I know attracts the leeches. Its gotten to the point where I can spot them after one red flag. One code word is use of the term roommate as in " You want me to work? You want me to be a roommate?" The only kind of woman I ever heard use this word THAT way was a freeloading deadbeat golddigger and I heard it from five women, all of whom were golddiggers.

Vultures usually hover around before they flock down on you.

Read the profiles if you do the singles sites, the truth is usually right there in the profile. Watch out for gaudy looking pictures but the real lowdown is in the way she describes herself. If she checks off in the profile that her job is "other", that her income is "rather not say" combined with she wants a man for casual dating and travel partner then that woman will get no reply from me even if she writes me, but those vultures hover around and wait for me to contact them but I don't care if they click my profile 10 times, let em knock themselves out, let em dream, they ain't getting any contact from me.

IRL I sometimes come into contact with younger girls, maybe in their twenties. Maybe I seem to fit some sort of profile but the young girls find out fast that they read me wrong. Maybe I am supposed to crave girls that young but I don't. Maybe I look married and frustrated. No I'm single and frustrated...............If I were married I'd be fulfilled but my wife would work and she'd be my age. The girls in their twenties, remember what I said about vultures, they test me with loaded questions but they don't swoop in because I answer their questions in the wrong way so they go on to the next guy.

Hoping my post did the OP some good.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 PM

I'm not counseling anyone to say the following but if any man ever gets one of those deadbeat golddigging insects on his skin, trying to suck his blood, one thing you can consider saying if you want to get that insect off your arm.................

"Money? You right, baby, I got plenty of money. I'm loaded. But I'm going to let my money buy me a good looking, sexy woman. What do I want with you?"

It might be smarter to use this on a singles site instead of in person.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:54 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,721,722 times
Why do you pick poor girls if you've got so much going for yourself?

Old 02-13-2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garonick View Post
I attract (for want of a more accurate description) deadbeat females too sometimes. Every nice guy I know attracts the leeches. Its gotten to the point where I can spot them after one red flag. One code word is use of the term roommate as in " You want me to work? You want me to be a roommate?" The only kind of woman I ever heard use this word THAT way was a freeloading deadbeat golddigger and I heard it from five women, all of whom were golddiggers.

Vultures usually hover around before they flock down on you.

Read the profiles if you do the singles sites, the truth is usually right there in the profile. Watch out for gaudy looking pictures but the real lowdown is in the way she describes herself. If she checks off in the profile that her job is "other", that her income is "rather not say" combined with she wants a man for casual dating and travel partner then that woman will get no reply from me even if she writes me, but those vultures hover around and wait for me to contact them but I don't care if they click my profile 10 times, let em knock themselves out, let em dream, they ain't getting any contact from me.

IRL I sometimes come into contact with younger girls, maybe in their twenties. Maybe I seem to fit some sort of profile but the young girls find out fast that they read me wrong. Maybe I am supposed to crave girls that young but I don't. Maybe I look married and frustrated. No I'm single and frustrated...............If I were married I'd be fulfilled but my wife would work and she'd be my age. The girls in their twenties, remember what I said about vultures, they test me with loaded questions but they don't swoop in because I answer their questions in the wrong way so they go on to the next guy.

Hoping my post did the OP some good.
I guess once again my wisdom is the last word on one of these threads.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:01 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,198,499 times

Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx - YouTube

Old 02-13-2013, 10:14 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Why do you pick poor girls if you've got so much going for yourself?
This is the $50,000 question.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:14 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
well if u r like me i cruise a lot and complain of property management issues and chest pains when in the hot tub. that seems to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships