Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 06:07 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
Your really going to act like this ? In front of everyone ? That's so not cool why would you do that?
im not acting anything, im not ashamed at all. If you are well then maybe you need to go back and revisit your actions and figure out what you could have done differently

Getting back to the topic at hand, Idk about the whole dating younger women thing. I just need to be attracted to them and hopefully we can have good conversations and that is fine by me, but they can't be too young, otherwise they throw fits and yell(just heard it a while ago) and act immature and childish. I have dated 30 yr olds that have acted like children, trust me age really is just a number.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 06:07 PM

868 posts, read 1,122,028 times
Quote:
Haha that's disgusting I will not be doing any looking into that particular fetish
What the heck is a "foot fetish" anyway? Television and Sports Man, please explain!

Old 01-26-2013, 06:08 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
I feel the same way as you do. I am actually looking into the possibility of Sweden or Denmark. I tend to gel with Scandinavian men as there isn't the "macho" bullshyt or the "that's so gay" nonsense. I could never live in the UK again though, I didn't fit in there. Whether it was the Euroscepticism, chavs or binge drinking culture, it just wasn't my scene. Thankfully I got out, even if I ended up in another country that isn't a good match for who I am (but it's still an improvement).
Screw the UK...

I'll take any country that borders on the Mediterranean.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
What the heck is a "foot fetish" anyway? Television and Sports Man, please explain!
watch mtv's tru life " i have a sex fetish" one of the guys has a foot fetish, it's disgusting.

2,386 posts, read 3,269,010 times
Quote:
I feel the same way as you do. I am actually looking into the possibility of Sweden or Denmark. I tend to gel with Scandinavian men as there isn't the "macho" bullshyt or the "that's so gay" nonsense. I could never live in the UK again though, I didn't fit in there. Whether it was the Euroscepticism, chavs or binge drinking culture, it just wasn't my scene. Thankfully I got out, even if I ended up in another country that isn't a good match for who I am (but it's still an improvement).
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Your so right about culture here that's why I want to move I don't want my son growing up here. Where did you live in the uk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
I disagree with the level headed part..
Why be nasty and rude for the sake of it?

Old 01-26-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Your so right about culture here that's why I want to move I don't want my son growing up here. Where did you live in the uk?
I'll DM you....hold on.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Screw the UK...

I'll take any country that borders on the Mediterranean.

Hell, ill take any country thats not America haha

Old 01-26-2013, 06:11 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
im not acting anything, im not ashamed at all. If you are well then maybe you need to go back and revisit your actions and figure out what you could have done differently

Getting back to the topic at hand, Idk about the whole dating younger women thing. I just need to be attracted to them and hopefully we can have good conversations and that is fine by me, but they can't be too young, otherwise they throw fits and yell(just heard it a while ago) and act immature and childish. I have dated 30 yr olds that have acted like children, trust me age really is just a number.
We both know the truth and that's all the matters. That fact that you even brought that up is beyond me! I'm not arguing with you but I know I did nothing wrong you even said so yourself yesterday so please don't go changing it and trying to make me look bad for nothing.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Why be nasty and rude for the sake of it?
a disagreement is not rude, think with the upper head, not the bottom..not that is probably rude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships