Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2007, 10:35 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,638,147 times

Advertisements

I've been reading your story but haven't responded until now and I also wanted to say I'm sorry, but like you said at least you found out earlier than later.

Also, it is a good thing you changed from your younger years. You don't want to mess the rest of your life up to show the other guy who's boss.

Like you said, he can have her. You know what they say "How you get someone is how you lose them" So if he knows she is married and is still being part of her life, then he'll have to deal with the karma and her flakiness.

You don't any bad karma around you right now either.

Stay strong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelostsouls View Post

The best part about this? I have the f*ckers real name and address. Im surprised Im not buying a plane ticket right nolw to go kill him. I really have changed alot from my younger years. But now, I say screw it. You want her? You can have her. and you can have the heartache when she cheats on you. Good luck, bubba.

See ya l8r guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2007, 11:04 PM

223 posts, read 694,187 times
Im trying to find that website to file for divorce online - but I cant seem to find it. Anyone know of it? thanks

l8r .

Old 11-02-2007, 11:10 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
I learned long ago...if a spouse leaves a spouse for another person...they will in turn leave that person. So your better off without her...and he has no idea whats coming to him. Whatever you do don't go flyin off to kill anyone. They'll get theirs believe me. You just need to move on.

DivorceNet - Divorce Net: Family Law Information, Solutions, News and Community

Old 11-03-2007, 12:30 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,767,807 times
Default I'm so sorry for your loss....

Quote:
Im trying to find that website to file for divorce online - but I cant seem to find it. Anyone know of it? thanks

l8r .
Check this out:

http://www.nolotech.com/CA/CA.html

I'm sending you a DM...

Old 11-03-2007, 05:49 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
((((((((((((((((((((thelostsouls)))))))))))))))))) )))

you are no longer lost.

Robyn

Old 11-03-2007, 07:01 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,295,651 times
Quote:
I already feel better.

I finally hacked her passwords, and did something a little more sneaky... But bottom line is I found out the truth.

She was at dinner with her B*tch best friend when I called and confronted her. I didn't reveal anything, I just said I had a dream. I asked her to tell me the truth, and be able to look herself in the mirror afterwards, "Are you cheating on me?" Her answer was a firm no. She said her reason for divorce is not because of any man, but because she does not love me anymore.
She's lying through her teeth. She sucks at lying, but I was so blinded by my emotion that I couldn't see it. Im glad I hacked her information, this saves me alot of heartache in the future.
I was cold and withdrawn. She could see this and started to cry. She wants me to be her toy puppet. Not anymore. My wedding rings are off and they stay off.
She's over at the B*tches house, they're cooking for the halloween party tomorrow night. She wanted me to go rent a movie so we could watch it tonight when she returns. I agreed just to pacify her, but im going to call her right now and tell her it's not going to happen.

I'm starting to settle down. I was shaking alot. She wanted hugs and kisses but I gave her only half-assed hugs. I didn't say I love her. I love her, but it's different now. It's more or less Love from the memories we have.

The best part about this? I have the f*ckers real name and address. Im surprised Im not buying a plane ticket right nolw to go kill him. I really have changed alot from my younger years. But now, I say screw it. You want her? You can have her. and you can have the heartache when she cheats on you. Good luck, bubba.

See ya l8r guys.
Wow...... What a quick turn.... When this happened to me my then girlfriend at least asked me if I'd be okay with having an "open" relationship.. (though I think she'd already sampled the goods and I knew who it was)....

While the ending isn't what you'd hoped. Be thankful that it ended now.

Now you KNOW how to feel because the great mystery is gone.

I hate to ask for specifics, BUT..... She's flying to Memphis to visit the guy in Arkansas??? She hasn't formally MET the guy yet or anything??? Just been exchanging notes online???

Man I wish there was a way you could confront her with all of this without letting on that you hacked her computer....

Old 11-03-2007, 12:07 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
She's no longer worth the drama. The sooner you move on the better believe me. Pull the plug now!

Old 11-03-2007, 12:18 PM

558 posts, read 2,248,933 times
You don't have to even think about getting back at him...he will soon enough be feeling exactly as you are now--when she cheats on him. Patience will be your revenge!

Now go find all that life has to offer you--you were decent and self-sacrificing with her, and I believe you'll find that those qualities will bring you many blessings.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:09 PM

223 posts, read 694,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
I hate to ask for specifics, BUT..... She's flying to Memphis to visit the guy in Arkansas??? She hasn't formally MET the guy yet or anything??? Just been exchanging notes online???

Man I wish there was a way you could confront her with all of this without letting on that you hacked her computer....
I did confront her. Last night at 200 AM. I went out, talked to my buddy (the private investigator I worked with before), had a few drinks with him. He volunteered to fly to memphis and follow her, taking pictures and what not for free. I declined his generous offer, as it would take alot of money to do that, and I was going to confront her anyways. He's a great friend. I have alot of great friends...

But I did confront her about her trip. I told her I hacked her computer's hard drive to find answers. She said she knew, she knew when I told her I had a dream. We talked for 3 hours. She asked me what I wanted to hear, I told her; the truth from now on. So she told me everything. Do I believe it all? I don't know. The trust isn't there anymore. What I do know, is that she's having an emotional affair with him. She says she's had second thoughts about going on this trip since the day she bought the tickets. Do I believe her? I dont know.

I told her I want a divorce. I've been cheated on before (by another woman). I'm not doing it again.
She cried.
She said she still loves me. That my touch does the same to her it always has. My kiss, my touch, they make her heart drop like they always have. I asked her why she told me it had gone away... Then I answered my own question. You all know the answer.

She doesn't want to lose me. I told her she should have come clean earlier. That's what I wanted - for her to tell me the truth. But I had to hack her computer, find the truth, confront her with it. All while she lied to me point blank, many times.

She used to write these beautiful poems. I have one that she wrote me for valentine's day '06, I framed it and had it on the dresser in the bedroom so I could see it everyday. She told me she's been writing again. Alot. She said all of it is off-kilter. I told it's good she's writing her poems again, something I've encouraged since we've been together, but they are all probably about this guy.

The most hysterical part of all this?
This guy is 17 YEARS OLD. My wife is twenty.
She says she hasn't fantacized about him. She said she gets butterflies when they call her. They. this 17-year-old, and his 13 year old sister. Apparently she has an emotional connection to both. That's pretty f*cked up.
I asked her if she has no physical attraction to him (This kid is f*cking ugly), what does she expect to do on her trip? /sarcasm Take the kiddies for ice cream so daddy can have some personal time? /end sarcasm
She said she didn't know. She just thought it would be fun to go see someone's family. that's when I said "...and it's fun to lie to me about it". I encouraged her to go on the trip, otherwise, she'll have those pesky "what-ifs" running through her head again. I Have his full name, his street address, everything. I told her she's lucky I'm not me 5 years ago, otherwise I would on a plane to kill him. Literally kill him. I would blow his brains out, slit his throat. But that was five years ago. I'm wiser, and he's 17. He has a whole life he's going to f*ck up. THAT is justice enough.

so....
Divorce papers will be filed. End of story. I told her I still love her, but I do not trust her, it will take a long long time to get that trust back, if ever.
It's funny how things change now that I am in control.
something else she said - It's hards to convey correctly, but basically the gist of it is: She doesn't know if she can devote herself to me completely. I told her; when you realize you've f*cked up, when you wake up in the morning and want to be with me, hear MY voice (Not his), feel my touch, and WANT TO BE WITH ME, that's when you know you love me, for sure, 100%. Until then, YOU need to find what's drawing you to this person. YOU need to figure out your head. YOU will never have another meaningfull relationship until you get yourself together. and I'm here. I will probably be at my parents for the next 10 years, helping my wheelchair-bound mother until she dies. I wont change my cell phone number. She knows where to find me. But until then, it's over.

and I told her to tell her mother everything. She said no. I haven't threatened to tell her mother myself, but I will. Maybe not now, but I will. I'll make my wife call her mother in front of me, and break that poor womans heart. She needs to know that her daughter did the exact same thing her sleeze-ball ex husband did. Cheat over the internet.

anyways, I'll catch you guys later. Thanks macrina for the link, I appreciate it.
and thank you, everyone who has followed my story, watched me stumble through this maze of razorwire, and screamed for me to get out. Thank you so much.

I'll catch you l8r .

Old 11-03-2007, 01:47 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,295,651 times
Quote:
I told her I want a divorce. I've been cheated on before (by another woman). I'm not doing it again.
She cried.
She said she still loves me. That my touch does the same to her it always has. My kiss, my touch, they make her heart drop like they always have.

She doesn't want to lose me.
Shoe's on the other foot now, eh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelostsouls
I told her she's lucky I'm not me 5 years ago, otherwise I would on a plane to kill him. Literally kill him. I would blow his brains out, slit his throat. But that was five years ago. I'm wiser, and he's 17. He has a whole life he's going to f*ck up. THAT is justice enough.

Not going to ask but this is a tad disturbing....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships