Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 01:10 PM

41 posts, read 42,828 times

Advertisements

I know it's gonna sound psycho but I want to find the meanest way to break up with someone who doesn't love me...
I know you're probably gonna say that I should be better than him, and be gentle and what not, but this guy deserves it a 100%.
Ever since I've met him he's made my life a living hell, I can't count all the tears I cried because of him...
I know I'm the idiot because I fell for this as*hole but you don't choose who to love...
He cheated on me with every girl on sight, treated me wrong, I gave him everything but he never did anything for me, all the things he said were never true, all the promises he made weren't worth a damn...
And even though I still love him, it's time to stop this.I'm not going to waste another year on him.I'm better off alone.
He never loved me so don't worry about the "hurting his feelings" part (that is, if he had any).
If he doesn't love me, the least I can do is to make him hate me.
I want to break up from him in the meanest way possible...something that will break his huge ego for good...
But how do I do that?

I know I sound mean, but I just hate him soooooooooo much right now...
He has hurt me so much, I just can't let him get away with it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 01:12 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,673,832 times
Bang his father, brother, sister, boss, and best friend. Steal his dog and poop on his car seat.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:14 PM

326 posts, read 478,366 times
Kill him with kindness. It's not mean spirited, but you shouldn't be stooping down to his level anyway. Leave him and immediately cut off all contact with him.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:19 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,957,075 times
the more games you play, the more the hate will consume you.

Just dump him and walk away. NEVER speak to him again, never think about him again, never talk about him again. The best way to get back at the miserable guy; Live a HAPPY life. When you are ready, devote your energy to someone who will treat you well.
And considering you HATE this guy, you will not be ready to date for a while.

good luck, and remember, we have ALL been there at some point or another, and taking it out on the next guy is the worst thing you can do. Don't let that bad guy control your actions for the next ten years of your life.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:22 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Look at him and say 'Everyone here who has a girlfriend, raise your hand'
When he begins to raise his hand say 'Not so fast, Chief'

Easy Peasy.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:28 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,734,422 times
Hatred consumes you from the inside. It ruins your peace of mind and you become a person you don't like eventually.

What you do is put on your big girl pants and walk away with your head held high and a renewed zest for learning to love a new life filled with freedom, peace and happiness.

He's a dirt bag who is completely unworthy of any of your emotions, including both love and hate.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi000 View Post
Kill him with kindness.
I've tried to do that.
All the time we've been together, doesn't matter how bad he treated me, I never said a word.
I SAW how he cheated on me right in front of my eyes but never accused him of anything.
Never said a word. I always told myself not to stoop to his level and that I'm better than that, but that only made me bitter. Because the better I was treating him, the worse he was treating me.
I just feel like I can't stay silent anymore.
Like Miranda Lambert's song "Mama's Broken Heart" says:
"Can't get revenge and keep a spotless reputation. Sometimes revenge is a choice you gotta make."

Old 01-29-2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Look at him and say 'Everyone here who has a girlfriend, raise your hand'
When he begins to raise his hand say 'Not so fast, Chief'

Easy Peasy.
Yeah, part of the problem is that he won't raise his hand in the first place.
He treats me like one of the skeletons in his closet. Keeps me hidden.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:40 PM

182 posts, read 186,613 times
Break up with him at MdDonalds, and let him pay the bill. Zing.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:42 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,538,403 times
Just leave him, find someone who loves you like you deserve, get married (optional), have a family (optional), and have a good life that you deserve. Him knowing that you're happy with your life without him will be revenge enough. Actually, he doesn't even need to know, you just need to know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships