Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 12:45 PM

823 posts, read 1,974,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
ALPHA-ENDORPHIN

Alpha-endorphin was first discovered in the 1970s, yet its effects are still largely unknown. Exercise can stimulate the release of alpha-endorphin, which may have an affect similar to that of amphetamines. Amphetamines are stimulants that are typically released by your central nervous system that have ergogenic, or performance-enhancing, properties. Therefore, it is proposed that exercise triggers the release of alpha-endorphin in your brain in order to further enhance your exercise performance.

Yeppers! I've been listening all this talk about Alpha Males for so long, and always thought it would be nice to have some Alpha traits. Tomorrow if any man dares to use the machine next to mine, I'll give him an Alpha look,like "you sure you wanna do that?"

Old 02-03-2013, 12:46 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
The music playing loud, all those lovely ladies doing those exercises, the atmosphere was electric, all that smell of sweat and hormones was intoxicating, so I guess I wass too excited and just went with the flow. When I had somebody in the machine next to me I didn´t want to be the first to stop, it's silly, I know, but there was some sort of silent competition going on.

Anyways, you are right, moderation is the right way. Tomorrow I'll stop at the first sign of hornyness.
Sounds like we have a budding gym-a-holic here. S'alright, there's worse things to be addicted to. the good news is you'll be looking f^*cking fantastic in no time.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:13 PM

1,338 posts, read 2,024,348 times
For me, the gym is pretty intoxicating. In fact, I liken it to being drunk in the sense that about a half hour into my workout (when I'm totally warmed up, but not exhausted yet) I get a "buzzed" feeling with great music in my headphones. So it's like the combination of the sweat, endorphins, and music blasting in your ear, plus a good amount of eye candy in the vicinity....gotta love it.

As for being horny, it's not usually the case, but that's because I've been going for so long. Most days when I get home after working out (in the evening, after a full work day), I'm pretty exhausted and just want to eat something and get to sleep.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,053 times
I feel that the posters in this thread have a bit of annoyance with the OP's topic.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:18 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
I noticed there's two situations where I am more horny than usual.

First one is hangover mornings. But that's easy to explain: alcohol has disinhibiting properties.

But I find myself in a similar "dirty hornyness" when I am exhausted after an extreme workout at the gym. It's like if the rational part of the brain shat down and the animal side was in charge.

Just like I feel right now. I went to the gym this morning, spent 3 hours at the fitness room, lifting weights, doing all the machines, jumping here, pulling there, etc. Then the swimmingpool, spent an hour swimming like crazy, and finished with a steem bath and sauna.

Right now I am so exhausted it even hurts to type this post, every single muscle in my body is in pain and it hurts even breath...but my mind is having all sorts of dirty thoughts, horny as hell, I feel somethng similar to a high caused by drugs.

It always happens when I do an extreme workout, I wonder if anyone experiences the same?

What' the cause of this?
It could be endorphins released by the body.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:19 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
Oh to be young again...I get that way like, never anymore.
I find that I am getting that way less and less. Ah, late twenties, getting up there.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:20 PM

182 posts, read 186,661 times
mcribs make me horny

Old 02-03-2013, 01:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Yeppers! I've been listening all this talk about Alpha Males for so long, and always thought it would be nice to have some Alpha traits. Tomorrow if any man dares to use the machine next to mine, I'll give him an Alpha look,like "you sure you wanna do that?"
Or just smack his butt and *wink*

Old 02-03-2013, 01:47 PM

823 posts, read 1,974,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Or just smack his butt and *wink*
He he. You know, I went yesterday for the first time. So I was in the locker room getting ready and noticed that I had forgotten my shorts at home. I was really pissed, my first day in the poshest gym in town and I forgot the shorts. But I remembered I had a bathing suit....and thought "hell, why not", so I showed up in the fitness room with a bathing suit and a t-shirt, I think everybody thought I was gay, it looked really ridiculous, but I faked a casual face and started doing exercises....but after a while I got so many weird stares that I just left for the swimmingpool.

But today I brought my shorts, and I was like "look who's back ,fekkers!". Maybe that's why I was for so long today, it's very reassuring to be in a fitness room with the right clothing not feeling like you are showing too much skin while lifting weights, lol.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:59 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Buzzcut View Post
Oh to be young again...I get that way like, never anymore.
Come onnnnn....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships