Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 04:28 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,805 times

Advertisements

Those two words "bad boy" carry a strong connotation based on one's previous experiences.

Take a guy who simply doesn't' give a rip what anyone thinks.

One woman might conjure up negative attributes in a man such as one who simply doesn't care about her feelings, the people he hurts, the things he says, the drama he creates and the destructive things he does.

All the while another "glass half full" woman might be picturing an entire different kind of guy. She doesn't even know or can begin to relate to aforementioned kind of bad because she simply has too much self respect and dignity to even begin to consider such a guy. What she is seeing is a real bad boy, but a real good man. This guy doesn't give a rip if he's the only one on the dance floor, like he cares He has his own fashion sense, his own opinions and political ideas, is self made, self taught, hold-on-for-the-ride cause this path is untracked and rocky type. And be careful walking through the church parking lot because your rear just might get a little love slap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 05:41 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Or cross the road without looking both ways
I like to change all the clocks so noone knows what the time is. Did this at work with the computer clock in's. Lol

Old 02-04-2013, 05:44 PM

182 posts, read 186,697 times
Bad boyz hit roae kill wit der automobile and tehn fry and eat

Badazzz

Old 02-04-2013, 06:16 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhharu View Post
No offense, but you couldn't have gotten the answer any more wrong, lol. Let's look at some other answer that are almost as wrong as yours but not quite as wrong or far off. They are: Blue, the number 3, Oregon, water, pizza, South America, Neptune, ink, energy drink, student loan and car.

Well, if I'm so wrong and you're obviously so right, how about you tell me exactly what was wrong with what I said?

Old 02-04-2013, 06:34 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,406,452 times
My wife married me because I was a Bad Boy and she found it exciting didn't think about the fact if I countinued I would cheat,stay out all night drinking and might call her to pick me up at the Hospital or get me out of trouble.

The main thing what she found attractive was what cause major problems in our relationship.Yes I have melloed.Funny she was telling our youngest Son some things I use to do Mom Dad use to be Cool what did you do to him?

brushrunner

Old 02-04-2013, 06:42 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
When I think of bad girls, I think of party girls. Eg. into partying, dancing, drinking, drug use, casual sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships