Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 09:57 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,372,221 times

Advertisements

Went on what I thought was a very pleasant date with a guy. Plenty of back-and-forth conversation and eye contact, similar views on many things, and when we got back to my place, he stood in my driveway and chatted with me for a while - I was definitely not the one dragging out the evening (was pretty exhausted from my work week). As he was getting into his car, he asked me if I'd like to do "this" again. I said sure!

The next day I sent him an email thanking him for a nice evening. I let him know when I was free in the next couple of weeks. He sent me back an email that said he didn't feel an emotional connection or a physical attraction and didn't think we should see each other again. WTF?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Seems like something that's OK to do since they're still people.

You just got done saying it's a common theme for them to be like that

Old 02-04-2013, 09:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
I was told when I was 19 by a date that I looked like a Librarian.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 PM

182 posts, read 186,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I wuz told i luk liek a hip hop doughboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Went on what I thought was a very pleasant date with a guy. Plenty of back-and-forth conversation and eye contact, similar views on many things, and when we got back to my place, he stood in my driveway and chatted with me for a while - I was definitely not the one dragging out the evening (was pretty exhausted from my work week). As he was getting into his car, he asked me if I'd like to do "this" again. I said sure!

The next day I sent him an email thanking him for a nice evening. I let him know when I was free in the next couple of weeks. He sent me back an email that said he didn't feel an emotional connection or a physical attraction and didn't think we should see each other again. WTF?

hahahaha, that happened to me once too! It's very rare for me to go on a date and say "man this girl was just awesome".. but I did. She was not interested in going back out with me.

1,452 posts, read 2,043,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
This one is recent, I asked out a really cute Mexican who seemed into me... she then told me that I am old and it would be weird because I'm the same age as her brother.
Why do you always need to point out the ethnicity of the woman in question in your threads? Like this or like the Brasilian in the other one, for example. Really, it makes no difference if you take out that information.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:01 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,054 times
A guy rejected me wth a "Umm, no!" Guess who rolled round later and asked me out after I had lost 45lbs? Yes Mr. Umm No Dude.

He didn't want my ass when I was overweight and I sure didn't want anything to do with him either.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

I think that's a good thing though, isn't it?

Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
Why do you always need to point out the ethnicity of the woman in question in your threads? Like this or like the Brasilian in the other one, for example. Really, it makes no difference if you take out that information.
`

Just a way to describe them, just like when I said I was out with a black girl. Gives an idea of how they are.

Why is everyone so touchy about ethnicity? Get over it.

When I mentioned Brasilian in my last thread, I mentioned it because I thought it was cool she was Brasilian.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
You just got done saying it's a common theme for them to be like that
Yeah. more are like that than aren't, but I still know a few women from HS who are still half decent people who treat others with some respect, so I figure I'd take a chance and weed through the bad ones to find the good ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships