Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2013, 11:23 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
We get a laugh about of it fairly often. At least they are employed and somewhat productive members of society.
That's a plus.

I'm off to bed, way past the time I usually sit in front of the pc. Wish I'd sampled some of the booze at the party, the drinks looked tasty, but one lady talking in my ear had sampled enough to keep me steered away from the batch. Oh well, next time.

Night, night, hug your special ones nice and tight. I'll be back to haunt yous all waking hours in the daylight.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:43 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
Yup, we have one like that now. He isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't let him leave either. Goofy beagle anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Ohhhhhhhhh

I haven't kept a kitten yet, though I was really tempted with one of them. He was soooo sweet. I used to secretly pray nobody would adopt him.
This one had a person interested in looking at her then my wife (I knew, I was waiting for it) approached me and said "I want to keep the puppy." I told her fine, but she would have to break the news to the person who called.

Quote:
Well I had the misfortune of running into a distant cousin of my ex wife a couple eyars back. MRS 4020 wasn't MRS 4020, yet. Anyway trying to avoid them they came up and started chatting us up... Ah crap. Anyway in attempting to be polite asked where he and his new wife were living (wife number 3 or 4) he explained it was in a trailer park, that's nice. Yeah, we have the biggest trailer in the whole trailer park. Yeah buddy.

His new wife looked to be a booger eater and missing several of her teeth... He explained he was driving truck for a new company and he'd get is $2500 bonus in December. I remember thinking to myself you can get her a full set of teeth then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
They're far from some dumb I hate the term, but you know what I mean, D red necks. I enjoy the family dynamic, I realize the show is scripted, no one can be that entertaining in such a funny way all the time. Like they said, the show is along the lines of Seinfeld, much about nothing, but pretty dang funny IMO. They nearly have me appreciating gun ownership, well kinda, sorta, appreciating, might be going a bit far.
Admittedly the DD characters have a dry, frank humor which is comical, but I can only take that show in small doses.
My wife's sister is a model redneck (really all her family is); 3 daughters from 2 different sperm donors and her current husband. For her eldest daughter's 18th birthday she took her to get her first tatoo.
However, she is gainfully employed as her husband and their house wasn't paraded down the interstate with an 'oversize load' banner on the back.
Attached Thumbnails
Relationship Chat Thread #24/Read first post-chyna1.jpg  

Old 05-12-2013, 11:52 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
I am planning on a tattoo once I meet my next weight loss goal. I figured that would be a good reward. Of course, it be out in the wide open for everyone to see. Well if I wear a tank top it would. Had to clarify for the sick thinking members.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post

Admittedly the DD characters have a dry, frank humor which is comical, but I can only take that show in small doses.
My wife's sister is a model redneck (really all her family is); 3 daughters from 2 different sperm donors and her current husband. For her eldest daughter's 18th birthday she took her to get her first tatoo.
However, she is gainfully employed as her husband and their house wasn't paraded down the interstate with an 'oversize load' banner on the back.
It's that dry humor that keeps me coming back, plus as I said before, I enjoy the family dynamics. I really enjoy seeing how the brothers play off each other. I remember being the baby and then the middle kid and all that entailed. Painful and fun all wrapped up in nightmare of a loving comfy blanket.

Beauty of a dog, reminds me of my grandpup a little black *****chu, *****chew, picksneeze, *****snotball, whatever it's called. Cutie pie.

P i c k a got cut out?????? what you talking about Willis. LOL

Old 05-12-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
I am planning on a tattoo once I meet my next weight loss goal. I figured that would be a good reward. Of course, it be out in the wide open for everyone to see. Well if I wear a tank top it would. Had to clarify for the sick thinking members.
Don't care, just want to see the pic of you in the tank top.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Don't care, just want to see the pic of you in the tank top.
Ok.

Old 05-12-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Ok.

I picture something like this.

Redneck Harlem Shake Gables 914 - YouTube

Old 05-12-2013, 01:22 PM

on second thought, never mind

Old 05-12-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:

I picture something like this.

Redneck Harlem Shake Gables 914 - YouTube
Oh my.

This is the only acceptable version

HARLEM SHAKE (THE ORIGINAL) - YouTube

Old 05-12-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Oh my.

This is the only acceptable version

HARLEM SHAKE (THE ORIGINAL) - YouTube
That was the best, SO FAR, that I've seen, but now I have to go see if there's a south park one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships