Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 06:23 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,560,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Noooo....too elementary

How about this one:

His d**k is most surely a dilly,
A grand and marvellous Willie.
His gal loves to give head,
But most often instead,
He ends by just screwing her silly.
My back aches, my p**** is sore;
I simply can't screw any more.
I'm covered with sweat,And you haven't c**e yet,
And gosh, it's a quarter to four!

Yeah....I'll have to agree with your self-assessment.
Rings of Dr. Suess.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:27 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm the kind of dumbass that says to someone "hey, you have some **** your forehead" on Ash Wednesday......

Royal. LOL, sure I would have done the same, not like it's Halloween or something I would have remembered.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:27 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:

Yeah....I'll have to agree with your self-assessment.
Well, in all fairness, I forgot it was ash Wednesday, and I thought I was giving the guy some useful info...

Old 02-13-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Well, in all fairness, I forgot it was ash Wednesday, and I thought I was giving the guy some useful info...
Look at the bright side, at least you might tell a person a booger was hanging from their nose.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:31 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
I'm such a klutz sometimes...it's a wonder how I'm still alive.

Yesterday I was at the dermatologist. Leaving the patient room, I took the corner and slipped on the rug (it was a new, shiny wood floor and there was no rubber backing on the rug).

So I wipe out...fall on my left knee. Yeah I'm cool like that!

Anywho...I had a floor burn on my knee but no blood so I figured I was all good. Today I squat down put something away and it felt like something ripped...almost like a zipper coming undone. When I got home I looked at my knee again (had tights on all day) and it is badly bruised.

So...would you run tomorrow or no? I didn't run this morning...had an early meeting so I didn't have time but I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't run for a few days. Or maybe I'll try it and see how it goes? Damn it.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Oh no! I wasn't being critical.
I didn't reread. My response does sound a bit judgemental. Not intentional at all. I should have included or in my post.

Quote:

Yesterday I was at the dermatologist. Leaving the patient room, I took the corner and slipped on the rug (it was a new, shiny wood floor and there was no rubber backing on the rug).

Anywho...I had a floor burn on my knee but no blood so I figured I was all good. Today I squat down put something away and it felt like something ripped...almost like a zipper coming undone. When I got home I looked at my knee again (had tights on all day) and it is badly bruised.

So...would you run tomorrow or no? I didn't run this morning...had an early meeting so I didn't have time but I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't run for a few days. Or maybe I'll try it and see how it goes? Damn it.
So what you're saying is your poetry is smoother than you actually are.

5,012 posts, read 7,871,881 times
Quote:

There are other ways to get your daily exercise fix...

Old 02-13-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
So what you're saying is your poetry is smoother than you actually are.
Oh goodness yes. I fall and walk into stuff ALL the time. Usually it's because my head is in the clouds and I haven't the faintest what is going on around me or don't pay attention to where I'm going. Should have been there when I did the "superman" on the sidewalk at 5am. This is why I will never run alone in the dark! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
There are other ways to get your daily exercise fix...
Yes, but I'm "training" for a race...and this will be a set-back. I've only got a little over a month left.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Oh goodness yes. I fall and walk into stuff ALL the time. Usually it's because my head is in the clouds and I haven't the faintest what is going on around me or don't pay attention to where I'm going. Should have been there when I did the "superman" on the sidewalk at 5am. This is why I will never run alone in the dark! lol

Yes, but I'm "training" for a race...and this will be a set-back. I've only got a little over a month left.
Explains the "light & fruity."
BTW, you can walk during the race to take breaks. Hell, some walk the whole thing anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships