Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 12:34 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
I do carry myself with respect. I don't go around dressing like a **** or throwing myself at men. It's just that the guys I meet are never interested in anything long term with me. Perhaps i'm just dull and boring and not worth the extra effort. I lack personality, and there is nothing special or interesting about me. So most men just get sex from me because that is all I have to offer
Maybe you are meeting the wrong men. Maybe it is all you have to offer. It is just about the only thing you post about. Also worrying if a man will want you after you turn 30.

You need to just live your life and be happy. Once you start doing that and stop worrying about sex this and that and what men do/don't want from you, things will turn up.

What kind of things do you enjoy doing during your free time?

Old 02-17-2013, 12:57 PM

630 posts, read 1,048,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
Not necessarily. Some men, especially the older ones, have other issues that make sex difficult if not impossible. Best sex I had was with someone who was 27 when I was 22 or 23. Everyone's different, I have not had many sexual partners so I'm probably not the best to answer this, but I don't think age is the only determining factor. If you like the guy, have fun. But don't choose him because you think he will be good in bed due to his age. One determining factor is how you and the person feel about each other. Skill, but it's not age based, is another.
I agree with this. The best guys I had in bed were in their mid to late twenties. They had experience under their belt and could last long and weren't done for after one round. Worst was probably a couple guys in their late thirties and forties.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:01 PM

630 posts, read 1,048,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
I agree, she's trying what for a....all of the younger girls I've dated said the same thing about younger men...they're selfish lovers, they cheat and just wanna play video games and drink with their buddies.

That doesn't mean they all do...but enough that it becomes a thing.
these generalization are so unbelievably ridiculous. So older men don't cheat??? The only guys who play video games all day and drink are plain losers. It has nothing to do with age. It was the type of guys they were picking. Your younger ex girlfriends were dating LOSERS. There are plenty of younger guys who are establishing their careers, especially in metropolitan areas, and are great lovers. I've dated young and I've dated older. The most selfish guy I've had in bed is in his late forties, and is still contacting me to this day. I've had to reject him over and over because even though he doesnt "play video games" and is super successful, he's inflexible, set in his ways due to his age, and is selfish as hell in bed. He also can't get it up as frequently as the younger men I've dated due to his age as well. After one lame round of sex he was wiped out. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:53 PM

521 posts, read 762,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Maybe you are meeting the wrong men. Maybe it is all you have to offer. It is just about the only thing you post about. Also worrying if a man will want you after you turn 30.

You need to just live your life and be happy. Once you start doing that and stop worrying about sex this and that and what men do/don't want from you, things will turn up.

What kind of things do you enjoy doing during your free time?
I'm a boring person and I really do don't anything interesting during my freetime. I work, surf the internet, and watch tv when I do have time. No man wants me I am so boring and dull

Old 02-17-2013, 03:43 PM

823 posts, read 1,974,569 times
Quote:
I'm a boring person and I really do don't anything interesting during my freetime. I work, surf the internet, and watch tv when I do have time. No man wants me I am so boring and dull

What about the sex? What are you into? Mod cut: Not PG-13.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-18-2013 at 03:19 PM..

Old 02-17-2013, 04:53 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Find something you enjoy. I guess I am boring and dull because I do the same things.... but I'm not.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:46 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
So you find you're more experienced than most guys your age?

Old 02-18-2013, 09:09 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,541 times
Maybe you women should TELL your men EXACTLY what you want in the bedroom.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:32 AM

31,038 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Maybe you women should TELL your men EXACTLY what you want in the bedroom.
Thats the problem. There are plenty of women who don't know what they want, so they wouldn't know what to communicate. Take a woman like this combined with a guy thay doesn't know what they are doing and you have a mess

Old 02-18-2013, 12:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Thats the problem. There are plenty of women who don't know what they want, so they wouldn't know what to communicate. Take a woman like this combined with a guy thay doesn't know what they are doing and you have a mess
Don't worry Ls Jaun I'll tell you. Lmao@ Javier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships