Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 11:13 AM

630 posts, read 1,048,609 times

Advertisements

no it just means your ugly shirt caught our eye
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 04:19 PM

551 posts, read 1,121,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenEleven View Post
It sounds to me that what he's concerned with is whether there is some formula for knowing what a look means so that he knows whether to approach or not. There is no such formula. A look could mean anything from "I think he's attractive and I want to do him right in the middle of the supermarket", to "Hey, look. Peanut butter is on sale on the endcap behind him." There is no magic formula for knowing what it means when your eyes catch other than what your gut tells you ... and even then she might think you're hot but she isn't available or doesn't respond to PUA types.
No the looks I get are directly at me into my eyes. Im not delusional lol

Old 02-14-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Clean View Post
You're lucky, seems you're a natural at approaching and opening, your game broke down on follow through. You need to look at connecting and hooking up with woman in stages with multiple decision points/trees along the way, and of course your desired end point. Like: IOI, approach, open, establish yourself as high value (like your the type of guy women want), physical contact (touching), escalation (kissing), isolation (e.g., move to another part of the club, going to her/your place), developing sexual tension ("we shouldn't be doing this"), and show time.

It can be a different plan depending on want you want to develop, but there is a pattern and you will have to evaluate every failure/stage break down and improve your ability to read and adjust your responses. Practice makes perfect, and it varies with different female prototypes. It's PUA theory, google it. There is lots of stuff out there, you just have to find and incorporate what fits you. In your example above, your game broke down just before the 2-3 week point (you took too long to seal the deal), essentially you went cold on her. Thus, her seductive look next time you saw her again, i.e., almost asking you to try again.

Good luck, and don't believe the hate against PUAs on this forum, it's your game and you can adjust it to suit your goals, good ("just want to find a wife") or bad ("just want to get laid as much as possible"). My life and relationships with women has changed forever since I discovered it 10-12 years ago.
Awesome response , i like everything you said. Ill put some thought into that.

Old 02-14-2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortnblack View Post
I believe in eye contact. The old saying goes "the eyes are the windows of the soul" and most of the time it's the truth.

If a woman has a sparkle in her eye and gives me a smile, I might introduce myself and start a conversation with her. If a woman's got fire in her eyes looking to burn a hole right through my head, I run to the hills. That simple.

Besides, women use the evil-eye effectively against the guys they don't want approaching them. Her nasty gaze can turn into the biggest smile faster than a fly on shyte if the next guy who makes eye contact fits her criteria of the ideal man. You should have no problem with the superficial mate selection process. You're 6 feet tall, you have a good body, well dressed with nice eyes? You shouldn't have a problem.

On the other hand, some women just don't want to be approached, period.
lol cool cool

Old 02-20-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenaus View Post
no it just means your ugly shirt caught our eye
lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships