Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 03:11 PM

37,494 posts, read 45,798,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I'd say most women enjoy being appreciated and admired, and they don't enjoy being leered at or harassed. It's not really a huge secret.
Exactly. Not sure why anyone would even try to make a mystery of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 03:16 PM

247 posts, read 265,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
They really like it when you stare at their boobs.
Nah, I think talking to a girl face-to-face, then sneaking a peek at her butt as she walks away is a win-win.

I don't stare in a perverted way and howl like a horn dog, I nod my head and say "not bad" until I realized the room had mirrors everywhere and she saw me staring and nodding. lmao

Old 02-12-2013, 03:26 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,441,169 times
Most likely if someone was checking me out, I wouldn't notice. I'm notoriously oblivious and unobservant.

However, I have noticed if I try to make eye contact and smile at someone, they usually get a deer in the headlights look of panic and can't avoid my gaze fast enough.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:10 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,039,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Most likely if someone was checking me out, I wouldn't notice. I'm notoriously oblivious and unobservant.
This ^^^
I'm completely oblivious to what goes on around me.

I wouldn't mind, I just don't think it happens all that much.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,580,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASOT View Post
The girls wearing skin tight clothes at my gym don't seem to mind.
I wear baggy shorts and tshirts to the gym...I'm there to exercise, not be ogled.

Are these the same women that wear $200 'workout clothes', come to the gym with a full face of makeup and their hair done, spend 20 minutes on the eliptical and then leave?

As for everyday life, I get stared at because I'm tall and ample busted. It's more shock than actual admiration so I always feel a little uncomfortable when people look. I love winter because I can wear big coats

Old 02-12-2013, 05:56 PM

247 posts, read 265,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I wear baggy shorts and tshirts to the gym...I'm there to exercise, not be ogled.

Are these the same women that wear $200 'workout clothes', come to the gym with a full face of makeup and their hair done, spend 20 minutes on the eliptical and then leave?

As for everyday life, I get stared at because I'm tall and ample busted. It's more shock than actual admiration so I always feel a little uncomfortable when people look. I love winter because I can wear big coats

Haha, I see girls that wear expensive short-shorts and make-up just to go fishing at the beach.

What the heck...

Old 02-12-2013, 08:11 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,692,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Some will like it, some will not. And some who do like it, will only like it if it's an appropriate situation. At work during a meeting or on a dark street corner is not appropriate. At a party or a meetup, sure, go for it.
Even if its not an appropriate situation, somewhere in her mind she likes it.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
Not when you feel unsafe.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,404,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Its hard to admit, because a womans social world is hinged on the fact that she does not want to be seen as a ****. THats why women round down the number of past sexual partners when asked, come up with ridiculous excuses to push the responsibility of sex on a man saying things like "he swept me off my feet, there was nothing i could do" or "I was feeling drunk, there was nothing I could do", pretend like they are shocked when guys whisper sexual things into their ears, make guys wait 90 days or some other set amount of time before having sex and a looooong list of other examples. Dont worry, they love it! If they didnt, they wouldnt spend 2 hours getting ready, before stepping their foot outside the door.
Correct, close thread now.
Also it obviously depends if the guy checking her out, she sees as desirable or not and her mood at the time.

Last edited by dave nz; 02-12-2013 at 08:30 PM..

Old 02-12-2013, 08:20 PM

19,965 posts, read 30,111,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
thats a double edged sword,,, I once made a comment -thinking it was flattering to a woman in a business meeting,,,and I got the snake eye,, thought she was gonna spit venom my way.
never did it again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships