U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 11:41 AM

3,523 posts, read 3,718,743 times

Advertisements

Ok, so I'm on a relationship site...and this girl messages me like "blah blah blah you're funny".....and i'm like, ok...you live so far away that nothing is ever going to happen...so how do I respond to that? So, just to see what would happen, I send back...

"i'm looking for sex...but you're too far away for that to happen...so i guess i'll settle for a relationship."

her response? "here's my number...hit me up.."

you see, now i feel bad. it's true...i'm usually looking for sex and relationships come with that for a lot of women...but, jeez...usually it's like, you know...not explicit. i'm nice...i don't think talking to people about what you want to do to (or with) them is appropriate...especially if they're strangers...

more importantly, why is it that being crass gets you attention?

just a word to the wise, i guess...the girl i'll end up with would never in a million years respond to that with anything but indignation....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 11:49 AM

13,168 posts, read 15,951,482 times
YOU already said no relationship so she took your word for it. I guess she still thought you were attractive enough for a roll in the hay.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:56 AM

2,398 posts, read 2,624,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
YOU already said no relationship so she took your word for it. I guess she still thought you were attractive enough for a roll in the hay.
^^^^ yip I agree!!

If we agree to a roll in hay we're a **** if we don't we're high strung

We just can't win

Old 02-12-2013, 01:36 PM

6,055 posts, read 7,877,086 times
So YOU ask her for sex, and she replies with a number, and now you're judging HER? Hmm.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:52 PM

803 posts, read 1,286,067 times
Being blunt and straightforward might elicit a blunt and straightforward response. Shocking, isn't it?

Old 02-12-2013, 01:53 PM

2,186 posts, read 2,344,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Ok, so I'm on a relationship site...and this girl messages me like "blah blah blah you're funny".....and i'm like, ok...you live so far away that nothing is ever going to happen...so how do I respond to that? So, just to see what would happen, I send back...

"i'm looking for sex...but you're too far away for that to happen...so i guess i'll settle for a relationship."

her response? "here's my number...hit me up.."

you see, now i feel bad. it's true...i'm usually looking for sex and relationships come with that for a lot of women...but, jeez...usually it's like, you know...not explicit. i'm nice...i don't think talking to people about what you want to do to (or with) them is appropriate...especially if they're strangers...

more importantly, why is it that being crass gets you attention?

just a word to the wise, i guess...the girl i'll end up with would never in a million years respond to that with anything but indignation....
Being that crass will get you laid with one woman out of every 5 or 10. You just normally have to tolerate being rejected and possibly yelled at or slapped by the other 4 to 9. You hit the jackpot, apparently. And, as many others are noting, you are a doofus for complaining, when you initiated it. Take it or leave it.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:55 PM

356 posts, read 517,762 times
How dare she!

Old 02-12-2013, 02:03 PM

1,476 posts, read 1,430,027 times
Goodness a catch 22; can't be free and want sex because that isn't lady like, if you don't put out on a guy's deadline, then you're stuck up and it's hopeless having a relationship with you because I don't trust you, and trust is the block on which relationships are built.

Or maybe you would have appreciated her more if she acted offended like a "real" lady would have done, and you talked her into having sex with you.

Wait, does that count as her being a ***** because she gave in to easy or does that count her as an innocent lady that you now have to shelter and protect and wed?

How long is too long or short to display human sexual urges? I know a guy can display those feelings as soon as he says hello, if he does say hello, or he can just greet a female sexually.

Come on I need answers so I won't fall into uncertainty!

Old 02-12-2013, 06:26 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,611,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingcreativity View Post
Goodness a catch 22; can't be free and want sex because that isn't lady like, if you don't put out on a guy's deadline, then you're stuck up and it's hopeless having a relationship with you because I don't trust you, and trust is the block on which relationships are built.

Or maybe you would have appreciated her more if she acted offended like a "real" lady would have done, and you talked her into having sex with you.

Wait, does that count as her being a ***** because she gave in to easy or does that count her as an innocent lady that you now have to shelter and protect and wed?

How long is too long or short to display human sexual urges? I know a guy can display those feelings as soon as he says hello, if he does say hello, or he can just greet a female sexually.

Come on I need answers so I won't fall into uncertainty!
What, you didn't know that if a woman doesn't put out she's a prude and he'll toss her aside for a woman who will put out quickly, but if she does put out she's obviously a skank that sleeps around and isn't worthy of a relationship.

Obviously.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:31 PM

1,476 posts, read 1,430,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
What, you didn't know that if a woman doesn't put out she's a prude and he'll toss her aside for a woman who will put out quickly, but if she does put out she's obviously a skank that sleeps around and isn't worthy of a relationship.

Obviously.

Nah, I didn't know there was an underlying meaning. Goodness guys are confusing, I'm going back to the church to become a nun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships