Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 11:13 PM

650 posts, read 701,324 times

Advertisements

I've known more than two but the following two accounts will really illustrate what I'm saying, what I learned (SECOND HAND) about the pitfalls in cheating and why now that you are married, STAY MARRIED and don't fool around.

First guy, his name isn't Artie but I'll call him Artie. Artie was a married man who lived in a giant city known as NY. NY is easily more than 25 miles from bottom (lower part of Brooklyn) to top (upper part of The Bronx).................

Now Artie, he lived at the time (a few years ago) in the lower part of Brooklyn. Nice, middle class homes, apt buildings, condos and Artie was doing pretty well financially. He was working, wife was working, no kids, no heavy debts. But Artie was greedy, he wanted to try other women so one night he went to Yankee Stadium to watch a game and he started talking to the attractive woman with the kids who was sitting next to him.

One word led to another, Artie (who used his first name, made up a second name, told her he lived out on Long Island and that he was in a profession other than his actual profession) exchanged his cell number with the lady who lived in Riverdale which is in the upper part of The Bronx. Riverdale? Another middle to upper middle class area filled with families, professional singles, nice places to live.

And so Artie figured he was safe if he kept himself in The Bronx so he began dating the lady and doing a little bedroom number with the lady who in fact was beginning to see Artie as her guy as in a potential husband.

One day Artie's lady was reading about a new and temporary exhibit which had just come to The Bronx Zoo and she wanted to see it so she asked Artie to come with her and Artie figured it was safe so he said ok. Now Artie's wife, she had a few single girlfriends, none of her girlfriends liked Artie because Artie used to tip his feelings to them better than a waiter through the use of lagoogooeyes but the wife is always in denial about that. Still the tensions were there.

One of Mrs Artie's single girlfriends had a young niece who was staying with her for the week and one day, nice niece or niece nice happens to see a story on TV news about the exhibit at The Bronx Zoo and she asks her aunt to take her, her aunt said yes so they got into her car and off they went.

First thing Mrs Artie's single girlfriend remembered thinking as she walked into an area of the zoo was "Gee, that guy over there looks like Artie" quickly followed by "Oh ****! That IS Artie but who is the woman with him that's holding his arm?" Well she figured it out pretty fast (niece never caught on) so out came her cell phone and she videotaped about 1 minute of Artie and girlfriend, hugging each other, kissing each other, touching each other and she immediately phone mailed the video out to Mrs Artie who immediately texted back THAT BASTARD. WE ARE THROUGH.

The lights were dark when Artie walked into his house later that night. Then a crashing blow over Artie's head followed by about 15 minutes of screaming and Artie's packed bags handed to him.

Tell you the other one tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2013, 11:27 PM

102,177 posts, read 107,735,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garonick View Post
one night he went to Yankee Stadium to watch a game and he started talking to the attractive woman with the kids who was sitting next to him.

One word led to another, Artie (who used his first name, made up a second name, told her he lived out on Long Island and that he was in a profession other than his actual profession) exchanged his cell number he began dating the lady and doing a little bedroom number with the lady who in fact was beginning to see Artie as her guy as in a potential husband.
All you whiney guys who say it's impossible to meet women, it's too awkward to talk to strangers, etc., take note. It's actually very easy to pick up women. Just talk to them.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:29 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,782,122 times
Quote:
I've known more than two but the following two accounts will really illustrate what I'm saying, what I learned (SECOND HAND) about the pitfalls in cheating and why now that you are married, STAY MARRIED and don't fool around.

First guy, his name isn't Artie but I'll call him Artie. Artie was a married man who lived in a giant city known as NY. NY is easily more than 25 miles from bottom (lower part of Brooklyn) to top (upper part of The Bronx).................

Now Artie, he lived at the time (a few years ago) in the lower part of Brooklyn. Nice, middle class homes, apt buildings, condos and Artie was doing pretty well financially. He was working, wife was working, no kids, no heavy debts. But Artie was greedy, he wanted to try other women so one night he went to Yankee Stadium to watch a game and he started talking to the attractive woman with the kids who was sitting next to him.

One word led to another, Artie (who used his first name, made up a second name, told her he lived out on Long Island and that he was in a profession other than his actual profession) exchanged his cell number with the lady who lived in Riverdale which is in the upper part of The Bronx. Riverdale? Another middle to upper middle class area filled with families, professional singles, nice places to live.

And so Artie figured he was safe if he kept himself in The Bronx so he began dating the lady and doing a little bedroom number with the lady who in fact was beginning to see Artie as her guy as in a potential husband.

One day Artie's lady was reading about a new and temporary exhibit which had just come to The Bronx Zoo and she wanted to see it so she asked Artie to come with her and Artie figured it was safe so he said ok. Now Artie's wife, she had a few single girlfriends, none of her girlfriends liked Artie because Artie used to tip his feelings to them better than a waiter through the use of lagoogooeyes but the wife is always in denial about that. Still the tensions were there.

One of Mrs Artie's single girlfriends had a young niece who was staying with her for the week and one day, nice niece or niece nice happens to see a story on TV news about the exhibit at The Bronx Zoo and she asks her aunt to take her, her aunt said yes so they got into her car and off they went.

First thing Mrs Artie's single girlfriend remembered thinking as she walked into an area of the zoo was "Gee, that guy over there looks like Artie" quickly followed by "Oh ****! That IS Artie but who is the woman with him that's holding his arm?" Well she figured it out pretty fast (niece never caught on) so out came her cell phone and she videotaped about 1 minute of Artie and girlfriend, hugging each other, kissing each other, touching each other and she immediately phone mailed the video out to Mrs Artie who immediately texted back THAT BASTARD. WE ARE THROUGH.

The lights were dark when Artie walked into his house later that night. Then a crashing blow over Artie's head followed by about 15 minutes of screaming and Artie's packed bags handed to him.

In theory what he did was not illegal but hitting him over the head was assult.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:29 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,023,432 times
Quote:

As a New Yorker it serves no purpose fir getting married young because one the women here dont know what they want and end uo getting pregnant and two the guy will generally cheat, women leaves the guy and then you have a broken family and the social ills of society begin to appear. Women in NYC are nuts it does not matter if she is black, Irish, Jewish, Italian, Rican, Dominican, they are nuts except for out of towb white women who think they are the next Carrie Bradshaw.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:31 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
All you whiney guys who say it's impossible to meet women, it's too awkward to talk to strangers, etc., take note. It's actually very easy to pick up women. Just talk to them.
"Artie" got me a little hot and I'm a guy! :-)

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 PM

650 posts, read 701,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VX5650 View Post
"Artie" got me a little hot and I'm a guy! :-)
Really?

Wait till you meet "Lennie" tomorrow. Ever heard of America's Dumbest Criminals?

Lennie is America's Dumbest Gigolo.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:47 AM

1,882 posts, read 4,616,960 times
You think he is stupid? Obviously you haven't met my ex-wife.

Caught her sleep'n with my sons best friend........who was 16. My ex was in her early 40's.

At least artie didn't have any kids. It's hardest on the kids when crap like this happens.

Just say'n that there are a plenty of idiots out there and they are not all men.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:53 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,188,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Cave Man View Post
You think he is stupid? Obviously you haven't met my ex-wife.

Caught her sleep'n with my sons best friend........who was 16. My ex was in her early 40's.

At least artie didn't have any kids. It's hardest on the kids when crap like this happens.

Just say'n that there are a plenty of idiots out there and they are not all men.

Capt is correct!

Old 02-16-2013, 05:46 AM

11,393 posts, read 24,430,969 times
Well, it was a well-written story by city-data standards.

Old 02-16-2013, 06:58 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,178,053 times
OP, you have some colorful, albeit troubled, friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships