Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women only, do you enjoy receiving pics of a mans private parts?
If I'm into him, yes! 24 21.24%
I'm neutral on it 13 11.50%
No way! 76 67.26%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 06:48 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I never said I didn't 'like' it. I said I don't really have an interest in trying it because I don't like the IDEA of what's involved in it. Those aren't the same things....
I can't relate the idea of what it involves appeals to me, with a girl/woman I'm attracted to.
Out of interest, where does your view stem from? eg. abusive childhood etc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 06:51 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Doll eyes I'll be honest I like his handsome smiling face pic the best.

I agree, that seems to be the most appealing of the photos, ones that actually have something to say about the personality.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
I can't relate the idea of what it involves appeals to me, with a girl/woman I'm attracted to.
Out of interest, where does your view stem from? eg. abusive childhood etc

Why would you make a snide comment like that? Just because I said I didn't want to try sex/look at nude still pics of some man? No reason for men to take personal offense to that, but yet they always do.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:55 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Why would you make a snide comment like that? Just because I said I didn't want to try sex/look at nude still pics of some man? No reason for men to take personal offense to that, but yet they always do.
I'm not taking personal offence in it in the least. I've never met/dated you so why would I?

I take an interest in understanding all kinds of people. Hence why I asked that question.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
I'm not taking personal offence in it in the least. I've never met/dated you so why would I?

I take an interest in understanding all kinds of people. Hence why I asked that question.

My bad. I thought you were getting offended, no lie, in the past men have taken offense to my saying I didn't want to try sex. (My personal opinion is because they're ego maniacs). Anyway, didn't make any sense to assume some kind of bad childhood abuse because I said I didn't like nude photos of men. So as far as you're concerned every woman has to enjoy nude photos of men? Yet, 70 women said they didn't either....

Old 03-20-2013, 09:39 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,105,040 times
Do women really enjoy seeing / receiving pics of a mans private parts?

Personally, I don't. I want to see a picture of a man's face. I want to know what his smile and eyes can "tell" me.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:46 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
I'm assuming you mean a guy emailing or texting a picture of his junk. Ugh, no. I expect the men I date to have more class and smarts than that--just like I feel women should have more class and smart than that, or don't complain when you break up and your photo ends up all over the Internet.

If I want to look at one, I will call my SO and see it in person, or I will choose whose junk to look at on the Internet.

Old 03-20-2013, 10:48 AM

45 posts, read 64,027 times
Depends on the situation.
It's definitely not attractive if he uses it as his profile picture on a community or something like that though, it screams "pubertal, desperate boy" to me.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:11 PM

5 posts, read 4,637 times
the pics would be fun to look at knowing i WILL have the real thing later on
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships