Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 04:22 PM

117 posts, read 179,545 times

Advertisements

if you're going to stay with him make sure you have him tested.
regardless, you know he's willing and wants to cheat. the sex doesn't even matter in my eyes.
next...unless you're into that whole open relationship thing...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 05:29 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natininja View Post
It's funny how people who claim to be disgusted by gay sex are so attracted to this thread.

The lower instance of HIV/AIDS among lesbians vs. straight people must mean lesbianism is smiled on by Mother Nature, eh? (Applying a logic lesson I learned from a few pages back.)
I told the story before.... My mothers best friend had a neighbor who was a married man but out on the creep. Brought back HIV/AIDS to his wife and they both later died... The guy was a pastor. This is for real....

It's not about the dude is gay/bi, but more so the fact that the OP thought she was in a closed relationship all while her man is out on the creep.... And getting people off CL to boot!

Old 02-22-2013, 05:56 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,908,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I told the story before.... My mothers best friend had a neighbor who was a married man but out on the creep. Brought back HIV/AIDS to his wife and they both later died... The guy was a pastor. This is for real....

It's not about the dude is gay/bi, but more so the fact that the OP thought she was in a closed relationship all while her man is out on the creep.... And getting people off CL to boot!
I don't know why this is a response to my post. When did I say HIV is not an issue for men who have sex with men?

And, of course deception is the problem here.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:23 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
OK, now I am having my doubts about the veracity of this first-time poster. What Craigslist poster is honest about THAT???
Actually, if I were to post, and include details of that type, I'd be honest about it. Why not? If by some really wild, whacked-out chance any one of the responses turns out to be a genuine person, and wants to meet me (I'd be far better off with a prison-pen-pal. Captive audience), what would be my next step? Quick soak it in growth formula?

ORTHO-GROW...

"Yes, Dear. The flower pot DOES have to come along. And, no. I can not tuck it in behind my zipper.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:32 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
FIRST AND FOREMOST: Get tested ... right away. Then, you really need to at least separate for a time. Stay friends, tell him you think you both need a bit of space...then observe what he does. Even if he is only "bi-curious", you are at risk of getting a disease -- even if he was NOT looking for men, just sleeping with someone else puts you at risk.

My thoughts are that he is probably gay, and even if you stay and smooth things out now, eventually he will come out -- better to stay friends now, but separate yourself from the romantic relationship, and move on. Good luck.
Big red flag on that one. It's like playing Russian Roulette. For your own sake, and for your own future, best to cut off all ties. And don't look back.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:33 AM

482 posts, read 798,949 times
OP. you need help badly. So to you being with half, or a gay ass man is better than being alone? Please work on you self esteem. You sound like a sweet person, but your self-esteem, and self-worth seems very low. Please,please leave this man. I really hate to see women in relationships with gay/bisexual men and they are getting cheated on. This man does not like you, or even love you. Please find you a straight deserving man.I will keep you in my prayers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships