Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 08:20 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
LOL!!!!! Are you talking to me or to Nebulous? We have better sex now after having kids, not earth shattering though ~ but damn good sex!
I think that I was replying to you about your observation that it's more the married women that stop wanting to have sex. And from what I've seen, childrearing is very draining energy wise on the wives. The men just get to go to work, but the wives have to deal with the kids, and after all of that, they are tired and not feeling very sexy at the end of the day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2007, 08:38 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I think that I was replying to you about your observation that it's more the married women that stop wanting to have sex. And from what I've seen, childrearing is very draining energy wise on the wives. The men just get to go to work, but the wives have to deal with the kids, and after all of that, they are tired and not feeling very sexy at the end of the day.
LOL, I'm a woman, so I won't have a future wife

Old 10-23-2007, 08:46 PM

14,229 posts, read 30,034,466 times
I was blessed(not) with really craptastic hair. It's just flat ugly. Now if I had a couple hours to work on it everyday, it can look nice. But with working, house, fitness, and other commitments, I just don't have the time to maintain long hair. So I keep it short. Also, I was always going out with wet hair and it used to freeze. Yuck!

I work hard to maintain myself but an extra couple hours a day is just too much.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:48 PM

558 posts, read 2,248,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessofRandomThoughts View Post
Okay so who cares what one or even more men like???

I am 48 and I have midback length hair and was just thinking of cutting it today.

Nothing to do with men but just what I think I may like now.

I could be wrong.
I agree--my husband supposedly likes long hair but then every other day refers to some celebrity with short hair as "really hot"...!

I go back and forth between short and long--mine is the only opinion I'm interested in!!

Old 10-23-2007, 11:32 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,468,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuke View Post
The hair. They say the hair is everything, you know.

Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... and just wanted to go to sleep forever ?

Or lips -- and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert.

[deleted]! Whoo-ah ! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya... like secret searchlights.

Mmm.

And legs -- I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways.

What's between 'em, passport to heaven.

I need a drink.
Isn't that from the movie... Scent of a Woman w/ Al Pacino????

Old 10-24-2007, 07:45 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,030,417 times
What is it with men and long hair? It's just hair!! Men like it long even if it isn't flattering for the woman, why is that? It's creepy. I am an ex hairdresser so I will wear my hair however I want, not what he wants. I get bored and change it all the time. It is just hair. Some women really do need to cut their hair. Long hair does not look good on all women.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:51 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
What is it with men and long hair? It's just hair!! Men like it long even if it isn't flattering for the woman, why is that? It's creepy. I am an ex hairdresser so I will wear my hair however I want, not what he wants. I get bored and change it all the time. It is just hair. Some women really do need to cut their hair. Long hair does not look good on all women.
blah blah blah eh ummm, uh mega hotties such as yourself who look hot with both long and short hair are not allowed to respond here!!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 10-24-2007, 09:10 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,030,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
blah blah blah eh ummm, uh mega hotties such as yourself who look hot with both long and short hair are not allowed to respond here!!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)
You, on the other hand are beautiful and so is your hair, so there

Old 10-24-2007, 09:21 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,185,391 times
But, on the other hand, I find that women with real short hair (or bald!) are incredibly sexy to me.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:26 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
My experience; surprisingly enough, is that woman age 40+ tend to be lots of fun -------whether they have long or short hair

It depends upon the woman.

Hint to my 'brother' guys out there: a woman's hug has been a pretty reliable indicator of her, uh, other attributes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships