Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2013, 08:21 PM

3,494 posts, read 4,656,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
No, that's you. There are only one of two ways to go here. Playing dumb or truly dumb. Neither is going to attract anyone. So, people are going to sit in their shyte and then post in threads and complain about it.
Not really trying to attract anyone...it's a waste of time. If she doesn't like me for me, then I'm fine dying alone. The only problem is the sex...fortunately for me, I can buy it. Sucks that your type sells it, but why would I complain?

Old 02-24-2013, 08:43 PM

24,606 posts, read 55,813,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I don't think anyone says that women don't care about looks at all. Personally, personality is much more important to me and if someone has an amazing personality that is compatible with me - I'll probably find him attractive. But I don't really understand why any of this matters anyway. People are attracted to who they are attracted to - with varying degrees of initial looks and personality. Does it really matter what "women" like? It really only depends what ONE woman wants. And since we all want something different and looks matter to us all in varying degrees - I don't see a point in getting your panties in a bunch because we can appreciate a nice physique or that we don't appreciate everyone's physique.
Yeah I shouldn't care so much, I'm not a great fan of humanity in general a lot of the time.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:44 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,127,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Thank you, yes that's the one. I stand corrected, about 1/2 way down page 3, there is a comment about confidence but mostly the replies are strictly about his physical appearance.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:48 PM

37,461 posts, read 45,673,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
My point is that only a certain body type is considered sexy for men.
Where on earth do you get such nutty ideas??

Old 02-24-2013, 08:52 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,702,668 times
Quote:
My point is that only a certain body type is considered sexy for men.

While it's true a certain ideal is held up for females, there are women who range from curvy to pretty slim who are considered sexy, and many men as a whole seem to have broader tastes and appreciate the female body INNATELY, for it's innate value, not what it can do for him...okay, maybe what it can do for him in terms of sexual pleasure too haha.

If some women find skinny guys sexy, you certainly wouldn't know it from the media.

I guess you could say the same about chubbier girls, so it does even out a bit.
Hon, you need to look at all kinds of couples. They are all different shapes and sizes.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:54 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,083,377 times
Quote:
Yeah I shouldn't care so much, I'm not a great fan of humanity in general a lot of the time.
Yes, I know.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:54 PM

37,461 posts, read 45,673,199 times
Quote:
This is what I'm getting at. If women can go weak for certain buff guys, it seems the average bod doesn't little for them, whereas men can get just as aroused by fairly average bodies.
You totally don't get it. It's not that women are NOT attracted to the male physique, it's that they don't get all spun up at the sight, at least not to the degree that men do. Did you not read the thread about men being the more "visual" of the sexes?

Once more, I implore you to leave the computer and get out into the real world so that you can discover this stuff instead of making crazy assumptions and posting your life away in this forum.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:00 PM

24,606 posts, read 55,813,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You totally don't get it. It's not that women are NOT attracted to the male physique, it's that they don't get all spun up at the sight, at least not to the degree that men do. Did you not read the thread about men being the more "visual" of the sexes?

Once more, I implore you to leave the computer and get out into the real world so that you can discover this stuff instead of making crazy assumptions and posting your life away in this forum.
Of course I know that.

Easier said then done.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:02 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,947,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timing2012 View Post
Do you think the aveage woman is attacted to a guy who's chubby/fat, but also seem strong like this one:
A place like NYC, Miami and LA an over wieght and obese guy will have a tough time right regardless while women who wieghts 250 pounds have no shortage of men lined up to be with them. Me personally I would prefer to be with an average looking woman but in today's age no one wants to settle for less and deserves better from looks, degrees, and bank. Entitlements.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 02-24-2013 at 09:12 PM..

Old 02-24-2013, 09:32 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,509,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I don't think anyone says that women don't care about looks at all. Personally, personality is much more important to me and if someone has an amazing personality that is compatible with me - I'll probably find him attractive. But I don't really understand why any of this matters anyway. People are attracted to who they are attracted to - with varying degrees of initial looks and personality. Does it really matter what "women" like? It really only depends what ONE woman wants. And since we all want something different and looks matter to us all in varying degrees - I don't see a point in getting your panties in a bunch because we can appreciate a nice physique or that we don't appreciate everyone's physique.

I totally agree dewdrop, this guy's got nothing better to do than sit around bunching up his unmentionables while tapping on the keyboard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.