Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 05:40 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,042,475 times

Advertisements

Maybe that is the case but why assume that the women wants more than that? Dating and sex is an entirely different thing when you've been around the block. I know older divorced or never married woman who date/fwb younger guys. Many of them already have children...their own jobs...their own homes etc. They have been there and done that as far as being starry-eyed and mushy over a man. What they want is occassional sex and occassional companionship. These "relationships" suit them very well for various reasons. Many have economic independence and wouldn't remarry because they don't want a man coming into their lives and controlling their finances or just in general telling them what to do and expecting a housewife.

A young guy to come around and have sex every other weekend while the children are with dad is perfect for some of them. Some of the women I know keep a few younger men on rotation. One lady I know told me one of her guys told her he was going to surprise her with a unexpected visit but left when he saw her son entering the house...she said she asked him: My son? then caugh on and said: Oh yeah...my son. Lol.

If something was to happen to my dh I would definitely go this route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
The lure of easy sex. Easy, easy, easy sex. Thats it. THAT IS IT!!! Any and every "young man" who is interested in an older woman will tell you this. Only the OLD women would think its anything other than this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2013, 02:31 PM

2 posts, read 2,353 times
I just saw this and i have to say im 20 years old messing with a married 51 year old woman and even though it may be wrong she knows sex with me is still better. She doesn't pay my bills doesnt give me money im independent. The only thing she gives me is really good sex that she cant get from her husband

Old 08-14-2013, 06:55 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,015,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garonick View Post
Or in their 60's.

Some of these young stupid guys think they have a better shot at getting sex from an older and plainer woman then from a girl their age. The mentality of these kids (who have a lot to learn) towards the older women is " She can't turn me down for sex. Where else is she going to find a young, handsome, "stud" like me? It'll impress all her friends/family/neighbors to be seen with 'hot stuff like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". Would she rather go out with some bald, pot bellied, drooling old slob or go out with "action me"?

Then there are those boys who want their rent paid, their car paid for, to be able to be supported while they stay home and date girls their age while old sugar grandma works.
or..they could be dating older women because they are less of a headache.

When I was 22 I was having a sexual relationshipbp with a 34 yr old women. There were no head or mind games. She was also very wise and intelligent. Our conversations were pretty good and it wasnt superficial. Girls my age care about nails, shoes, whos kissing who, bad girls club, twilight and what other dress another girl was wearing to work.

Conversations are superficial, bland and lackluster.

younger women are extremely narcissistic where as older women usually grow out of that phase.

Older women arent as prissy when it comes to sex.

Old 08-14-2013, 06:59 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,015,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Most guys that I have known that go for older woman...more than 10 years older, have never had a normal relationship. Instead, they are looking for a woman to mommy, or dominate them. Of course, they, or the recipient of their dysfunction, never see it this way.
This statement is complete bull.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:21 AM

1 posts, read 1,630 times
I am 32 year man, 4 years before 58 years women proposed me for love and romance and she is very caring for me, but that time for 2 years her childrens are not with her after they came she is not with me like before but now I cant live without her but now she give me suggestions ,after coming there children she force me to get marry with other girl ,now she remember me to her family works are , Ibut still I cant live without her but now she dnt care me , I realy very upset with my life and wat hapend with me , and I went in this time to treatment for mind. I am very afraid of my life,

Old 08-25-2013, 10:26 AM

368 posts, read 577,498 times
Cougars are sexy

Old 08-25-2013, 10:37 AM

2,349 posts, read 5,435,099 times
A lot of women in their 40s and 50s look BETTER than their daughters in their 20s. Go to a mall. Check it out. You'll see hot, tight 40 or 50 year old MILFs, regulars at the gym, nice application of makeup, nice hair walking next to their grungy muffin top daughter wolfing down a pizza staring at her iphone.

The mom grew up in the fitness aerobic 80s and has maintained these healthy habits. Meanwhile Ms. Grunge sits all day watching movies or goofing off on her tablet.

Old 08-25-2013, 11:05 AM

302 posts, read 303,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterand fire View Post
I am 32 year man, 4 years before 58 years women proposed me for love and romance and she is very caring for me, but that time for 2 years her childrens are not with her after they came she is not with me like before but now I cant live without her but now she give me suggestions ,after coming there children she force me to get marry with other girl ,now she remember me to her family works are , Ibut still I cant live without her but now she dnt care me , I realy very upset with my life and wat hapend with me , and I went in this time to treatment for mind. I am very afraid of my life,
I feel ya, bro. Keep your head up. And stay away from those senior citizens. They'll break your heart every time.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:03 PM

440 posts, read 662,218 times
It's not a natural relationship until modern history, where our views on relationship now are more liberal.

Back in the days when dating is a step that proceeds to marriage and children.
We know women in their 40s 50s are at the end of their child-bearing age.

Old 09-05-2013, 02:11 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeung) View Post
It's not a natural relationship until modern history, where our views on relationship now are more liberal.

Back in the days when dating is a step that proceeds to marriage and children.
We know women in their 40s 50s are at the end of their child-bearing age.
And?

What if people don't want to have kids?

What if they had kids really young, are done with it, and want to date an older woman?

There are plenty of reasons that this isn't a big deal... and there are plenty of couples throughout history that have had older woman/younger man pairings. It is far from the norm, but it is not a recent invention, either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships