Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2014, 10:00 AM

195 posts, read 177,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18
They're not interested. They just strike out with the younger hotter versions. Cougars are easy.
No, they're not.

They're just past playing games. If they want sex? They have sex. If they don't want sex, they let you know. Straight up.

Did it ever occur to you that some men might just not be hung up on age?

Some women aren't hung up on age. Not everyone obsesses over such things.
It isn't really about being past playing games. It's just a "different" game.

Older women don't get the same amount of attention that younger women in their prime receive. If they've held on to their looks to a reasonable degree, younger men will approach them for sex. They tend to be easier because the playing field evens out over time as they get older. Women reach their peak a lot sooner than men.

Of course, even older women can be difficult depending on their circumstances. They seem to be more apt to hook you with sex to get commitment if they haven't already found it from someone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2014, 10:04 AM

102,149 posts, read 107,499,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanezguitar View Post
They seem to be more apt to hook you with sex to get commitment if they haven't already found it from someone else.
Young women figure out pretty fast that guys fall in love and commit through sex. It's pretty obvious.

Old 04-19-2014, 10:34 AM

50,513 posts, read 36,211,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Young women figure out pretty fast that guys fall in love and commit through sex. It's pretty obvious.
I never found this to be true at all. In fact I found the opposite, the more I "gave in" easily when young, the more they didn't want to commit to me and stopped calling me afterward.

As far as age, yes, there were more men who wanted to have sex with me when I was young, but there are more that want to have a relationship with me now (52). I'll take now. My current guy is significantly younger, btw, and he waited over a month for sex.

Old 04-20-2014, 04:59 PM

2,209 posts, read 2,309,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridol2005 View Post
I just dont get why very young men are interested in dating women who are in their 40s and 50s. Can you guys explain it please.
I think you are assuming that a younger girl is going to be automatically more attractive than an older woman -- always! -- and that, at least in my opinion, is not the case. Being young does not automatically equate to being 'hot'! And I know several older women 40-48 who are actually sexier and prettier than MOST (not all) younger women that I see on a daily basis; they have prettier faces, better curves, etc. And of course there are a lot of young, hot women, and I guess generally speaking younger women tend to be more attractive than older women, but that is not always the case. An older woman who was very attractive when younger would still probably be more attractive than a younger woman who started out as less attractive or average, even though the older woman might be 15 or 20 years older.

It just depends.

Old 04-20-2014, 05:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,787,357 times
It's the granny panties they are soooo hot. Whooooo hooooo!

Old 04-21-2014, 02:42 PM

195 posts, read 177,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanezguitar
They seem to be more apt to hook you with sex to get commitment if they haven't already found it from someone else.
What does this have to do with my comment?

Old 04-21-2014, 02:52 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,719,671 times
Quote:
It isn't really about being past playing games. It's just a "different" game.

Older women don't get the same amount of attention that younger women in their prime receive. If they've held on to their looks to a reasonable degree, younger men will approach them for sex. They tend to be easier because the playing field evens out over time as they get older. Women reach their peak a lot sooner than men.

Of course, even older women can be difficult depending on their circumstances. They seem to be more apt to hook you with sex to get commitment if they haven't already found it from someone else.
I think you're confusing "difficult" with "too smart to be played" And if you want to bed the woman, how is she hooking you? Another question: you make it sound that an older woman uses sex to pressure a man into commitment...older women don't need to play games like this. Most of them have been married or have been in a long term committed relationship at least once, and THEY are not the ones with biological clocks ticking that would tempt them to play games with a man's head or his emotions through sex. I find your insinuation that "older women are desperate" offensive. If you are a man, maybe you should consider that you are flattering yourself. Older women are pretty selective..perhaps you did not make the cut somewhere along the line.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:55 PM

54 posts, read 42,476 times
Quote:
What does this have to do with my comment?

Ruth never passes an opportunity to bash men.....ever.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
It's the granny panties they are soooo hot. Whooooo hooooo!
So what are those worn by young women with 60-inch hips called? Is there some kind of "cute" name for those? They are just as ugly, trust. Fat is fat, my dear. No matter who's toting it around.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
I think you are assuming that a younger girl is going to be automatically more attractive than an older woman -- always! -- and that, at least in my opinion, is not the case. Being young does not automatically equate to being 'hot'! And I know several older women 40-48 who are actually sexier and prettier than MOST (not all) younger women that I see on a daily basis; they have prettier faces, better curves, etc. And of course there are a lot of young, hot women, and I guess generally speaking younger women tend to be more attractive than older women, but that is not always the case. An older woman who was very attractive when younger would still probably be more attractive than a younger woman who started out as less attractive or average, even though the older woman might be 15 or 20 years older.

It just depends.
It is also foolish to assume that the majority of young women out there are getting what they want out of dealing with men, simply by virtue of their being young. If they don't keep their looks up, they sit on the bench too, while more attractive young women gleefully loot and plunder the pickings of attractive desirable men. For a less "hot" young woman to brag that she got chosen over an older woman, but she only got chosen because the man couldn't get a hotter model in the same age bracket....this is grounds for "bragging rights"? LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships