Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 06:31 AM

354 posts, read 517,864 times

Advertisements

Oh wow. OP you are not her BF anymore. Dunno why you still cling on to her. When my SO call me by someone's name, that right there is good indicator - we are sooo over.. Why can't you do the same? It seems to me you're still hoping she isn't cheating but looks to me she already is in a relationship with the douchebag. Dump her before she does.

I think she was intentionally doing those things so you can dump her, it seems you both are too coward to end things with each other. She did the coward way by cheating on you and NOT hiding it. And STILL you cling on. WOW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
OP, this is a mess. The guy is completely disrespecting you. And you gf is letting him. She should have made it clear to the guy that no relationship is possible a long time ago. I see this ending very bad for you. Your gf seems to be capable of being 'wooed' away from you.

If I were you, I would give an ultimatum at this point. Sorry, but 3 strikes and your out honey. And I really hate ultimatums, but if she doesn't tell this guy to stop texting, and "it's over" to the other guy, I would walk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
The problem is she wasn't open and honest from the start...... so understandably you are now suspicious.

I think you need to sit down with her and talk about what her actions have caused, and what will be needed to regain trust. You also need to work out in your own head what you will and will not tolerate.
Both of these posts are spot on.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:51 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzt123 View Post
Details added too all of you who think I am a caveman.

So, girlfriend went to work today (she does weekdays in a day job and one night at a restaurant)
I emailed her and the email bounced back. Texted her, and the only thing she mentioned was that her email address has changed. I found out (without asking) what the new address was (just guessed it) and it returned with:

I am OOO until tomorrow.
Called the office - she wasnt at work. Did not tell me (not that she has to report but she always does)

Called her - and she wont pick up the phone.
Texted her (didnt tell her I knew) and she only texted back she was too busy to text back or call

Could be playing up,
but
Still.
You're going down in flames, it's time to punch out.

It sucks, as I have been in your shoes, but it's time to bail.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:56 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,135 times
I am so sorry tzzt123. You'll find someone else who will not play games with you - don't worry. There's more fish in the sea. Keep your heart open so another lady can fill it with her love. Good luck.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:48 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
tzzt,

Please stop the emailing, texting, phone calls. You are ONLY feeding her ego. If she loves you, she knows how to respect you. That is all I have to say.

Go have some fun with your guy friends. Like somebody said, there are plent of fish in the sea. Next time, be careful choosing. Take it as lesson learned, move on!

Good luck.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:36 PM

20 posts, read 15,316 times
Also said I would not blame or make decisions or attack, but that there were issues on my mind, and i that its very hard if i have to keep guessing specially after i caught her.

answer:
dont have to prove myself
you have issues sort them out yourself
massive defense mechanisms up

Old 03-07-2013, 01:01 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Also said I would not blame or make decisions or attack, but that there were issues on my mind, and i that its very hard if i have to keep guessing specially after i caught her.

answer:
dont have to prove myself
you have issues sort them out yourself

massive defense mechanisms up

Now you know what she thinks, and feels, about you. I'm sorry about that, but better to find out now than to drag it out.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-08-2013, 01:37 PM

78 posts, read 125,651 times
She still wants to be in touch with him, otherwise she would have blocked his number! Keep a close eye on her.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:49 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,983,480 times
Quote:
First time: She asked me to text back someone while she was driving
Second time: She asked me to read a text for her
Third / fourth : Getting suspicious.
wtf, she asks you to read her texts while she has incoming flirt texts from some other dude?

i'd bail. it sounds too fishy

at the very least, snoop her phone

best case she is too meek to tell the guy to eff off. worse case she loves the attention. worst case...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships