Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 09:02 AM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
The last paragraph rant about how great you are ruined the post. Smacks of egomania. I find that people whom brag about themselves like this are the direct opposite in real life.
haha, wasn't intended to as a brag, and seems you missed the whole point of my last paragraph. but whatever, believe what you want. i don't post on CD to feed my ego, or for that matter throw insults at others behind the cloak of anonymous moniker. next time try challenging the content instead of the writer, it may be a better reflection of who you are or what your all about.

Last edited by Dr. Clean; 03-10-2013 at 09:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 09:41 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
Yes both men and women suffer in different ways and always have. It sucks but that's life.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:52 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Yes both men and women suffer in different ways and always have. It sucks but that's life.
Exactly.

No-one ever said life was easy and there are no promises, no guarantees and no entitlements. Unfortunately we have to decide we want a good life and work towards that goal bearing in mind there will always be obstacles in the way.

And blaming your parents is a cop-out. Suck it up, put on your big person pants and work hard.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:54 AM

691 posts, read 1,427,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Yes but only men are constantly being reminded of how great they supposedly have it and that they shouldn't complain under any circumstance. Its really annoying, especially when it comes from someone who really has no idea what unfair even is.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
Yes but only men are constantly being reminded of how great they supposedly have it and that they shouldn't complain under any circumstance. Its really annoying, especially when it comes from someone who really has no idea what unfair even is.
Really? Because I see a whole pile of men bitching, pissing and moaning in this forum about how unfair life is.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:58 AM

691 posts, read 1,427,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Really? Because I see a whole pile of men bitching, pissing and moaning in this forum about how unfair life is.
I'm talking about real life.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:08 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
Quote:
I feel that men and women each have their burdens in life and neither really understands the others plight, hence why one gender or the other thinks they have it worse.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
I'm talking about real life.
This is real life. Real people behind real screens expressing their thoughts and feelings.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:56 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Clean View Post
haha, wasn't intended to as a brag, and seems you missed the whole point of my last paragraph. but whatever, believe what you want. i don't post on CD to feed my ego, or for that matter throw insults at others behind the cloak of anonymous moniker. next time try challenging the content instead of the writer, it may be a better reflection of who you are or what your all about.
I challenged both the content and the writer in that being a property manager for 16 years has taught me that anyone that needs to go on about how great they are usually turn out to be a braggart. The truth is usually the opposite of their statements.

Old 03-10-2013, 11:13 AM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
I challenged both the content and the writer in that being a property manager for 16 years has taught me that anyone that needs to go on about how great they are usually turn out to be a braggart. The truth is usually the opposite of their statements.
I got laid last with week by a 25yo hottie and I'm in my mid-40s. That's the truth, and that's bragging. Whether your 16 years as a property manager makes you clairvoyant or an expert on character is debatable to put it mildly.

People like you are often called haters because they despise the achievement or lifestyle of others out of jealous or for whatever reason don't believe those individuals deserve the experience they have. life isn't fair, and your distaste or dislike of others being who they are or having the experiences they have doesn't make you a better person or your life any more enriching.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships