Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 11:26 AM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapino View Post
I have never met a woman who would not give a guy with a Ferrari a chance. Do kid yourself sweet cheeks. ;D
Wow. I feel sorry for you, you live in a very shallow world. I know a lot of women who would turn down a guy with a Ferrari, if he's arrogant, a jerk, or boring. A guy's car has nothing to do with anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 11:28 AM

456 posts, read 1,170,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I have. The Ferrari owner is 260lb and 5' F'ing 3" =)
You poor thing! That's disgusting.

Old 03-10-2013, 11:37 AM

31 posts, read 53,900 times
It is rude to ask her to see her without makeup, but a lot of women are so fake these days. From their fake hair to their false eyelashes you never know what's real. They go way overboard.

Old 03-10-2013, 11:44 AM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times
"Fake hair"? How many women do you know with fake hair? Where do you live? And we all know that false eyelashes were only invented 10 years ago. They didn't exist before that. Yeah, the good old days, before makeup and false eyelashes....

Old 03-10-2013, 11:58 AM

31 posts, read 53,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"Fake hair"? How many women do you know with fake hair? Where do you live? And we all know that false eyelashes were only invented 10 years ago. They didn't exist before that. Yeah, the good old days, before makeup and false eyelashes....

Wow no need to get your panties in a bunch. A lot of women these days wear hair extensions. You also see women wearing false eyelashes everyday, it's not just for special occasions. How about those fake colored contacts or women dying their hair blonde or wearing blonde weaves. It just doesn't look right.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:06 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,372,221 times
Quote:
I have never met a woman who would not give a guy with a Ferrari a chance. Do kid yourself sweet cheeks. ;D
Not my kind of car. Sorry.

Restored 1970s Nova? Well, now we can talk...

But generally, I think people who spend money on a Ferrari, even if they HAVE the money, have values that wouldn't align with mine. So guys who drive Ferraris or any other sort of ridiculously expensive car need to bring something else to the table right off the bat or I won't give them a second look.

You're shallow because you are describing a woman who is ostensibly the whole package, and you still want to see her without her makeup on the first date. Because she's not worth your time unless she meets whatever arbitrary standard you've met regarding beauty - nothing else matters to you ultimately except how she looks. You demand perfection apparently. I'm wondering how perfect YOU are.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:15 PM

18 posts, read 35,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Not my kind of car. Sorry.

Restored 1970s Nova? Well, now we can talk...

But generally, I think people who spend money on a Ferrari, even if they HAVE the money, have values that wouldn't align with mine. So guys who drive Ferraris or any other sort of ridiculously expensive car need to bring something else to the table right off the bat or I won't give them a second look.

You're shallow because you are describing a woman who is ostensibly the whole package, and you still want to see her without her makeup on the first date. Because she's not worth your time unless she meets whatever arbitrary standard you've met regarding beauty - nothing else matters to you ultimately except how she looks. You demand perfection apparently. I'm wondering how perfect YOU are.
True I may be shallow... But please keep in mind I also had to meet HER list of expectations too.

Can you explain to me how me wanting her to be attractive is more shallow than her requirement that I be good looking along with other things??

I don't know how I'm the only shallow one here.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:23 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Go ahead and ask her. Just make sure you drop your trousers so she can see what she'd be getting, too.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:25 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,216,625 times
Quote:
Let's say I happen to meet all the expectations of a certain attractive lady...( being educated , in shape, funny, romantic, tall , blah blah, blah).......

I have managed to win a date with her but before I go on the date I would want to ask her if I could see her without makeup on?

I know at first it sounds rude but if you think about ...makeup is a flat out lie. You are essentially lieing to every man you see about your attractiveness. Or at least imho.
Absolutely not! You wanted the date, go on the date. If you aren't comfortable with her looks, don't go on a second date.

You should be able to have an idea of what a woman looks like without the makeup anyway. If it's caked on so thick that you can't, then don't date such women. Find a woman who wears little or no makeup and ask her out.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:31 PM

456 posts, read 1,170,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

Um...where do YOU live? Middle of nowhere?

I know plenty of women with hair extensions that are a bit less attractive without them, both black and white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships