Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 11:31 AM

95 posts, read 380,467 times

Advertisements

Your tone in this thread just stood out as OBNOXIOUS! You are welcome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2008, 11:32 AM

1,810 posts, read 10,486,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
Look up the Census stats - Denver & Boulder, CO have more males than females. I believe Colorado is second to Alaska when it comes to having such skewed numbers. Most big cities & states have more females than males. If you're a gay male or female, you'd probably enjoy this place.
Here's the census link...
http://www.census.gov/population/pop...mic/AgeSex.pdf

If you look at men and women by age graph, you will notice that there are many more OLDER women than men (especially in the under 21 age group..) You can see why Demi Moore is together with a younger male. Age is just a number... so look the other way... be a sugar mommy.

Good thing I live in a state where there are only 93 male to 100 female. Numbers work to my advantage and I don't discriminate based on age.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:35 AM

young men are so much less complicated! and those bodies!!!!!

Old 01-03-2008, 11:56 AM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Thus the name Menver! I thought you'd be on here somewhere!

I heard that the online dating scene in Denver is tops in the country. A friend of mine moved to Denver last year and he's getting married in April- to a gal in her 40's from NY City. He met her online after about 3 tries.

We wish them well and will hopefully attend the wedding.

If you're a male or female in Denver and want to find a serious date, play volleyball. Go to Washington Park in the spring, summer, and fall. If it's winter time, go to the gym and find a league that suits you. If you're not in shape yet, play C ball. You can take lessons too. Another thing you can do is get a dog and just take him/her for walks around the park.

If you're a cat person, who needs a date! Cat people know how to party and there's plenty of bars to go around!

Old 01-03-2008, 12:22 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRain View Post
"Greenie" ---I bet you are a bleeding heart democrat! And, you probably like sappy movies, and so on.....
^^^ Must be a conservative republican whose manhood is easily threatened by a woman who uses her brain.

Old 01-03-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
^^^ Must be a conservative republican whose manhood is easily threatened by a woman who uses her brain.
For sure, you are right on target!

Old 01-03-2008, 06:33 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Quote:
If anyone is looking for a perfect man.... you've found him...
I'm still holding out for Shuke, myself.

Arabiansrule, I wasn't specifically saying that you are bitter. I don't know you. I was only trying to say that's there's another side.

Anyway, I see the thread has attracted a troll, and a rebublican one at that. Such fun.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:03 PM

1,810 posts, read 10,486,707 times
Another story I came across...

ABC News: Older white women join Kenya's sex tourists

Old 01-04-2008, 11:56 AM

Seems this thread has drifted off course. Back on track, everyone...where is a good city to find single men over 40????? It doesn't sound like many of the participants here would be interested, seeing that they may be overly liberal, single-forever women. Maybe those die-hard liberals have a sister, a mom, or a friend who would be interested! Also, I suspect the ones really interested are merely reading, and not posting!

Old 01-04-2008, 01:07 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
I think that there are quality single men over 40 everywhere. As with any situation of looking for a single person to date, much of the problem has to do with the techniques used to find said single people. In addition, many quality single people are never actively on the hunt. The best solution seems to work on yourself, be a happy, confident, active person leading a productive fulfilling life in all other respects and then great people will be attracted to you and one of them will be the right one to love.

I think that the people who attract the most interesting and wonderful people into their lives are very interesting and wonderful people themselves. And when you are looking hard for someone to love, they are nowhere to be found. Neediness scares the quality single people away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships