Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 07:58 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Good Will Hunting type

With Honors -Brandon Frasier.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2013, 08:16 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
Really. I beg to differ. I think most men would look at her and say "OMG WTF is that!?!?!?"

But if she had the body of 2008 Kim Kardashian, walked into a Starbucks wearing her Lululemon Athletica gear, even with that horrible satans spawn's feces face of hers I'd say "OMG, look the body on that chick!!! OMG she's hot". Just goes to show you how far a great body goes on an otherwise hideously unattractive woman.

She was probably pretty back when she was in her late teens and early twenties though. Bless her heart.
Yes, bless her heart since these horrific photos are being posted of her. Yikes, I am so glad I'm not famous, oh the terrible pictures the press could and would take of me. However in the last picture - I think - oh, I am so envious of her gorgeous hair. The style, curls, and the lovely color!!! I do want her hair in that picture. I need to copy that photo so I can take it up to my hairdresser next time I get my hair done. So hey, thanks for posting!!!!

Old 03-18-2013, 08:37 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,892 times
Nice shapely legs, yellow and red undertones complexion wise, very intelligent, logical, very well educated, fantastic humor, confident, direct, mans man with a vulnerability that only that one special lady has complete access to, protective by nature, honest and vulnerable eyes, quirky innocence that is not easily revealed

Old 03-18-2013, 09:16 PM

11,865 posts, read 17,000,344 times
I have a weakness for foreign men.

Dark hair, dark eyes, medium build.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:01 PM

52,246 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Shorter, full figured, (in all the right places) brunettes.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:01 PM

237 posts, read 440,587 times
Polish women because they love that I'm an American...

just like my polish wifey
Moderator cut: image removed

or Black girls in general

Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Nice shapely legs, very intelligent, logical, very well educated, fantastic humor, confident, direct, man's man with a vulnerability that only that one special lady has complete access to, protective by nature, honest and vulnerable eyes, quirky innocence that is not easily revealed
Wow, you could or should write ads. I was waiting to see the photo/commercial video below your post of a gorgeous man on a sail boat with his hair blowing in the wind. I wanted to see the vulnerability in his eyes. I wanted to hear him laugh - confidently and yet innocently. Honestly, I was actually visualizing what you wrote. So cool that you can do that!!!!

I just had to edit out the part about red or yellow skin undertones only because, personally, I like all the colors that men come in and that sentence was just impeding the awesome visual I had going on...

And I feel the same about protective men. I love a man who is protective by nature...oh, that's the most romantic thing a man can be with me.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:38 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
Wow, you could or should write ads. I was waiting to see the photo/commercial video below your post of a gorgeous man on a sail boat with his hair blowing in the wind. I wanted to see the vulnerability in his eyes. I wanted to hear him laugh - confidently and yet innocently. Honestly, I was actually visualizing what you wrote. So cool that you can do that!!!!

I just had to edit out the part about red or yellow skin undertones only because, personally, I like all the colors that men come in and that sentence was just impeding the awesome visual I had going on...

And I feel the same about protective men. I love a man who is protective by nature...oh, that's the most romantic thing a man can be with me.
Haha!! Thank you, how very sweet of you. Yesss!!! protective man are just the best!! Not the ones who over do it, the ones who just do it so simply in the sweetest of ways. LOL at your taking out my undertone description to better suit the "awesome visual you had going". I think it is awesome you see no color lines. I generally date men of practically all races too, but have to admit red and yellow undertoned men are my fave. To be honest, I was visualizing what you wrote too (hearing him laugh confidently yet innocently) I think both you and I have met similar men! Hmmm maybe we can get into this ad writing business together

Lata

Old 03-19-2013, 08:18 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,377,273 times
Very fit, outdoorsy, brave adventurers.... Risk takers. Skin that has some color due to being outside a lot (no pasty white skin). A tall, lean body with long legs and a great butt (e.g. runner's body).

A chameleon with a varied, unpredictable, exciting life - e.g. someone who looks great in a suit in a city boardroom, but is a weekend cowboy, fireman, ski patrol, pilot, adventure guide, lumberjack, lifeguard, biker, environmentalist, archeologist, sailor, musician, etc....etc.... Someone who has many facets to their personality, and is not a homebody.

Highly intelligent, witty, happy, confident, outgoing, take-charge leader, well-read, well-traveled, energetic, passionate, hard-working, brave, with strong moral character...

I think I just described my hubby.

Last edited by GoCUBS1; 03-19-2013 at 08:35 AM..

Old 03-19-2013, 08:38 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times
Really broad shoulders seem to be a reoccurring physical aspect. Thick muscular backs, chests, arms and legs...the kind you get from manual labor, not the gym.

Clean cut...military looking: short hair, little to no facial hair. Neat attire.

Being tall and kind of standing out like a sore thumb every where I go , I've always been of the theory that I needed a guy who was assertive, somewhat aggressive and didn't care what others thought (except for those people who mattered to him in his life), so I always waited for them to make the first move. I'm not that smart, but I've always been attracted to guys whom I felt were wise and intelligent. (What good are brains if you don't know what to do with them? ) I like them reserved. I like them with a bit of sarcasm (or a lot). Guys who do manual labor and know their tools are a turn on. I always stated I wanted a man who worked with his hands and knew his way under a hood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships