Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 11:30 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I certainly never said "withhold." I said when she's ready, she should do it; please go back and re-read. Not being ready isn't withholding. It's not being ready. And not doing it based on a threat ("he might not text you!") when she isn't ready, is far from withholding as a bargaining chip.

She wasn't ready. She didn't do it. Simple enough.
I know, im just responding to something that one of the posters mentioned in this thread. A guy who decides to walk after 3 sexless dates is a ******* as well, so this isnt gender specific. It just kinda bugs me when people follow silly dating rules and then see their possible relationships ruined because of it. As a guy who likes to get laid early and often, it takes a little skill making sure she is more than ready, on a first or second date. Sometimes within 20 minutes of meeting. =)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 11:30 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,151,683 times
Quote:
No, that's not the type of common decency I'm talking about. Don't be so hysterical, supermanpansy.

I gots to be what I am! I would like a little elaboration on what the heck you were talking about though. I can't read minds. I'm good, but I ain't that good! But that is a cute little way to deflect any questions geared towards you. By the way, I'm still waiting!

Old 03-19-2013, 11:32 AM

4,828 posts, read 4,283,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Bargaining tool?

Women have eggs and get pregnant and have to care for that baby. It's serious business.

That's not even mentioned that many women feel emotional attachment after sex.
Don't give me that nonsense either. I've had a lot of sex in life, and I've still yet to have a child. Want to know why? I always wore a condom, and she was on the pill or an IUD. That greatly reduces the chance of having a child. So please, don't give me the women have eggs and can get pregnant spill. All that tells me is that you go into a sexual experience with absolutely no responsibility for your sexual health! If you don't want to have a child than get on contraception and force him to wear a condom. If he complains, then it's his problem and not yours. Why in the hell do people make sex so damn complicated when they want to have it, but not take care of themselves while doing it? Blows my mind!

Old 03-19-2013, 11:32 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I gots to be what I am! I would like a little elaboration on what the heck you were talking about then. I can't read minds. I'm good, but I ain't that good! But that is a cute little way to deflect any questions geared towards you. I'm still waiting!
You should have read my post then. I bolded everything I thought was coarse and noted that it was coarse. Coarse = lack of common decency.

Either read or keep waiting.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:34 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
Don't give me that nonsense either. I've had a lot of sex in life, and I've still yet to have a child. Want to know why? I always wore a condom, and she was on the pill or an IUD. That greatly reduces the chance of having a child. So please, don't give me the women have eggs and can get pregnant spill. All that tells me is that you go into a sexual experience with absolutely no responsibility for your sexual health! If you don't want to have a child than get on contraception and force him to wear a condom. If he complains, then it's his problem and not yours. Why in the hell do people make sex so damn complicated when they want to have it, but not take care of themselves while doing it? Blows my mind!
Awww. That's so cute that you're able to think that way! I've been pregnant twice on the pill, with perfect usage (including taking it at the same time of day each day, within 15 minutes, and using backup birth control my first full month plus any month I had breakthrough bleeding). I miscarried each time, which may say something about my system. You haven't had any "accidents" on non-100% perfect forms of birth control, which may say something about yours, you never know. Don't be so confident yet that it's perfect usage of birth control that's kept you lucky.

ETA: My husband was an IUD baby.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:34 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,604,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Bargaining tool?

Women have eggs and get pregnant and have to care for that baby. It's serious business.

That's not even mentioned that many women feel emotional attachment after sex.
Oh come on srj, today most sexualy active girls are either on a pill or use protection, hopefuly both. I do know about the emotional attachment as well. Its a win win for man and a woman. Im just saying, dont be so greedy! =)

Old 03-19-2013, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Eew. Sounds like you "get" the girls who have no sense of self-worth, the way you talk. What a turn-off. Sure you can get girls this way. The ones who are easily intimidated and like guys who are coarse and don't speak well. Go for it.

To the OP: If the above is what you have to resort to...get a cat.

Sincerely,

A girl who has never had problems getting dates...and ISN'T a "princess" for wanting the guy to know how to have common decency

Still lost to your little diatribe. Don't have a clue why you highlighted some things. I don't like the "princess menatality" in women. So sue me. You really didn't say anything. You just highlighted the fact that I am not a chump and would not do all the work. Congrats-you do know me!

Not waiting any more for a reply as I realize you have no point.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:38 AM

4,828 posts, read 4,283,808 times
Quote:
Awww. That's so cute that you're able to think that way! I've been pregnant twice on the pill, with perfect usage (including taking it at the same time of day each day, within 15 minutes). I miscarried each time, which may say something about my system. You haven't had any "accidents" on non-100% perfect forms of birth control, which may say something about yours, you never know. Don't be so confident yet that it's perfect usage of birth control that's kept you lucky.
Could be sterile, I don't know. I'm just saying that you can greatly reduce the chances of pregnancy. You were on birth control and I guess he wasn't wearing a condom then? Still, the chances are higher, especially if you were on an antibiotic. Trust me, I know enough about birth control, since the last thing I want is a child that I'm not ready for. I enjoy sex, but I don't enjoy having a small child crying at 3am yet. So, in order to still be sexually active, I take care of myself the best way that I can.

I'm not trying to be cocky, but I'm VERY serious about my sexual health! I've had partners tell me I'm too serious. Unprotected sex is no game to me.

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Oh come on srj, today most sexualy active girls are either on a pill or use protection, hopefuly both. I do know about the emotional attachment as well. Its a win win for man and a woman. Im just saying, dont be so greedy! =)
Greedy? Is that what you think?

Quote:
Awww. That's so cute that you're able to think that way! I've been pregnant twice on the pill, with perfect usage (including taking it at the same time of day each day, within 15 minutes, and using backup birth control my first full month plus any month I had breakthrough bleeding). I miscarried each time, which may say something about my system. You haven't had any "accidents" on non-100% perfect forms of birth control, which may say something about yours, you never know. Don't be so confident yet that it's perfect usage of birth control that's kept you lucky.

Aww, so cute that you have all the answers for everything. I'll be watching you when you take over *grimaces* Dr. Phils role. Just because things have happened in your life does not make it the "truth" for everybody. The same can be said for anything I say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships