Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2013, 07:39 PM

16 posts, read 32,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
What you just stated is a good example of how blacks are separated. Some if us feel the other half is either lazy or just worthless or too picky with too high of a standard.

I'm sure rate thinks sisters are attractive he probably doesn't care for what he considers attitude. In a sense it's actually quieter outside the cafe than inside, less drama is involved usually.
Why do black guys always talk about black woman having an attitude? As if black guys are all nice, sweet, and loving. Could it be that he is rude and brings out the attitude?

Old 03-22-2013, 09:17 PM

521 posts, read 762,608 times
My thread got closed again. I didn't do anything wrong.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:18 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
My thread got closed again. I didn't do anything wrong.
If you're confused about why a thread was closed, you can ask a mod.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Media portrays black women as materialistic and black men as worthless that's really all their is to it. It's the main reason we cannot come together.
Why, because you've never actually met one another, so you only know what the media tells you?

Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie1234 View Post
Why do black guys always talk about black woman having an attitude? As if black guys are all nice, sweet, and loving. Could it be that he is rude and brings out the attitude?
Because ANY, EVERY and ALL negative issues are ALWAYS placed firmly on the shoulders of Black women and they generally grant themselves an absolute absolution.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:27 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,070,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
It is an oversupply as moderates includes moderate liberals and moderate conservatives. So for moderates in all there are 4% more gals than guys which means moderate gals are more in oversupply than liberal gals.
No it does not. Many moderate liberals call themselves liberal. Many moderate conservatives call themselves conservative. Is that a new knowledge for you?

Quote:
You gave me how you got the percentages which I already stated in my response.

You did not give me how will being moderate improve their chances as while moderates can date both moderate liberals and moderate conservatives there will still be 4% more moderate gals than guys and if 3% is oversupply then 4% must be as well.
Yes, I gave it to you many times. Stop lying. That you don't like it does not mean it does not exist. You have not tried to attack the logic argument. The only thing you have come up with is asking for sources for evident things like "are women really more liberal than men" *show you a source from 2009. "is that source outdated?".

If you hadn't come with this stupid argument in the first place we wouldn't have been in this situation. We could have discuessed the core arguments, but you don't seem to be very interested in that.

Quote:
I asked for sources of your percentages of 8.5%, 10%, etc and will being moderate improve a gals chances than being liberal. I did not ask for sources of women being more liberal than men. I haven't evaded the topic you have by projecting an argument I did not claim.
No you didn't you dishonest liar. It is pretty clear you responded to my 5-10%. And I just quoted you asking for sources for women being more liberal than men. A lie does not become true, if you keep telling it. It just makes you look pathetic.

Also, for your argument to have any merit. Women can't be any more liberal than men.

Quote:
That's asking for sources that say liberal women are in oversupply so much so that they should be moderates to improve their dating chances as you claim.
You didn't write the last bit. So why are you adding it in. Oversupply of liberal women is the same as more liberal women. And I never said anyone should change their views. I said they should try to understand the other side.

And you were responding to me talking about more women being liberal. Why would you intent to talk about something irrelevant?

Quote:
Let's not talking about who is bad at logic since "More liberal women means there is an oversupply of liberal women" but "More moderate women doesn't means there is an oversupply of moderate women".
Really, that is your argument. Have it ever crossed your mind that moderates can date both conservatives and liberals. You just showed who is bad at logic.

Quote:
1. They're guesses as they're estimates not facts
2. Your explanation also overlooks moderates are in more oversupply than liberals as 4% more women are moderates than men while 3% more women are liberal than men.
1. Open a dictionary. Estimates and guesses is not the same.
2. Every single time you mention that argument, you just reveal yourself. Moderates can date both liberals and conservatives, hence there is no oversupply.

And before you embarrass yourself again. No, not all liberals can not date a moderate, but we are talking about those who exclusively date liberals.

Quote:
You haven't made any logic argument. Your claim is liberal gals improve their chances by being moderate since liberals are in oversupply as 3% more women are liberal than men however 4% more women are moderate than men. So it makes little sense to say changing to a group more oversupplied than yours will improve your chances.
My logic argument stand solid, especially after your utterly pathetic moderate argument, completly overlooking that moderates can date conservatives and liberals.

Please stop lying and act in a more responsible manner.

Last edited by Camlon; 03-22-2013 at 09:41 PM..

Old 03-22-2013, 09:34 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,070,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
More like an obsession. He is making the erroneous assumption that political leanings are a determiner in relationships for most people when it simply is not high on the list for most people.
Politics reflect values. People with very different values are rarely successful in dating. This is even more important among college graduates as they care more about politics.

What people put on their list is irrelevant, because people rarely know what they really want.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:35 PM

Please move on. People come together in relationships ALL. OF. THE. TIME. who have opposing political views. It really is not that big of a deal breaker for most people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
No it does not. Many moderate liberals call themselves liberal. Many moderate conservatives call themselves conservative. Is that a new knowledge for you?

Yes, I gave it to you many times. Stop lying. That you don't like it does not mean it does not exist. You have not tried to attack the logic argument. The only thing you have come up with is asking for sources for evident things like "are women really more liberal than men" *show you a source from 2009. "is that source outdated?".

If you hadn't come with this stupid argument in the first place we wouldn't have been in this situation. We could have discuessed the core arguments, but you don't seem to be very interested in that.

No you didn't you dishonest liar. It is pretty clear you responded to my 5-10%. And I just quoted you asking for sources for women being more liberal than men. A lie does not become true, if you keep telling it. It just makes you look pathetic.

Also, for your argument to have any merit. Women can't be any more liberal than men.

You are the liar here. I just shown how you lied in my previous post. You haven't even responded to it.

You didn't write the last bit. So why are you adding it in. Oversupply of liberal women is the same as more liberal women.

And you were responding to me talking about more women being liberal. Why would you intent to talk about something irrelevant?

Really, that is your argument. Have it ever crossed your mind that moderates can date both conservatives and liberals. You just showed who is bad at logic.

1. Open a dictionary. Estimates and guesses is not the same.
2. Every single time you mention that argument, you just reveal yourself.

My logic argument stand solid, especially after your utterly pathetic moderate argument, completly overlooking that moderates can date conservatives and liberals.

Please stop lying and act in a more responsible manner.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:36 PM

Can we cut out the politics please? Not to be a little snot, but there's a forum for that.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
Politics reflect values. People with very different values are rarely successful in dating. This is even more important among college graduates as they care more about politics.
To you, perhaps. Political leanings are not the sum of a person. Sorry but most people are not so very rigid regarding the matter. Someone voting (D) or (R) or (I) etc does not tell you everything about that person's "values". I personally VALUE people enough to actually get to know THEM and not which box they check in the voting booth. Move on. This thread is NOT about politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships