Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 12:33 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Thank you for your honesty. You have taken the first step to restoring credibility.
The best part of those online articles are the comments people make on bottom!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 12:51 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post

Old 03-22-2013, 01:36 PM

2,707 posts, read 2,837,647 times
It would seem a lot less painful, or dangerous to go back to the days when the guy, in trying to impress the girl could simply tell her he was an astronaut/lawyer/stock broker/CEO of an international co./inventor/world traveler, or anything that pops into his head after two or three drinks. I think I would rather be shamed, and disgraced by my date than watch her possibly shoot, mace, or perform a calypso dance on my buddy's family jewels after I asked him to make me look tough.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:38 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
If you want to know how to impress a woman, the answer lies in its irony...

Old 03-22-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
If you want to know how to impress a woman, the answer lies in its irony...
I see what you did there.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:40 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,958,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Certainly not fail proof with this gal as this plan relies on the gal not being able to defend herself and that's not me.

Many creepy losers in my opinion tried that with me and it ends up badly for him and his friend(s) who was supposed to attack/harass me. In street situations it ends up with the friend(s) being shot as I always have my gun with me and in social situations it ends up with the friend(s) being maced, tazed, and then repeatedly ball busted (stomping on his genitals).

Scary !!!!!
You should take those talents to Hollywood! There is a whole genre for people with your skills.
It's called action movies!

I can see the Expendables 3 move poster now:
Starring Sylvester Stallone, Nic Cage,
and introducing -
UDOLIPIXIE !!!

Old 03-22-2013, 02:01 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,003,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Certainly not fail proof with this gal as this plan relies on the gal not being able to defend herself and that's not me.

Many creepy losers in my opinion tried that with me and it ends up badly for him and his friend(s) who was supposed to attack/harass me. In street situations it ends up with the friend(s) being shot as I always have my gun with me and in social situations it ends up with the friend(s) being maced, tazed, and then repeatedly ball busted (stomping on his genitals).
This guy wasn't much of a friend, and your response is exactly why I say that! How did he know his date wasn't armed to the teeth like you are? What if she had pulled out her gun and shot his buddy? Aside from being vain and shallow, this little stunt was just plain stupid!

Old 03-22-2013, 02:10 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
This guy wasn't much of a friend, and your response is exactly why I say that! How did he know his date wasn't armed to the teeth like you are? What if she had pulled out her gun and shot his buddy? Aside from being vain and shallow, this little stunt was just plain stupid!
I'm talking about multiple guys but yeah most aren't much of a friend and don't reveal it was a set up until way after the guy is bleeding and/or broken and I'm calling the cops. At which point it seems more of defending their actions calling me a crazy bish since defending myself against a guy with a baseball bat, knife, or made himself out to be a rapist is crazy.

I don't find this stunt stupid for most gals as in my experiences most gals don't know how to defend themselves and don't carry a gun, mace, or tazer.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:56 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,719,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
It's great in a bar situation. Have your friend act rude, drunk, and abrasive at a girl, then "save" her from him and use that as a springboard for a conversation.
The ol' Good Cop Bad Cop. Yeah, it works and works well.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottay View Post
The ol' Good Cop Bad Cop. Yeah, it works and works well.
Please upload a video of this working to youtube.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships