Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 04:20 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Eh, it's not so rosy. I had fairly low expectations but I didn't know just how many messages I would have to send to get a response, and how few of those responses actually leads anywhere to anything concrete. Out of almost a hundred messages I've gotten three who chatted back, and one of those turned into a meeting on Friday night. She had gotten off work and didn't stay very long, only about half an hour, so not exactly what I had hoped for, but we'll see if she's up for a longer meeting in the future.
Hey at least you have some attention from women! Be happy you at least have a chance at getting a future meeting with someone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2013, 09:18 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Hey at least you have some attention from women! Be happy you at least have a chance at getting a future meeting with someone.
Lol...1/100 (roughly) is better than 0/100 is what you're saying, basically. I suppose if I looked it at like that I could be happy, but there is room for improvement, certainly.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:22 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Lol...1/100 (roughly) is better than 0/100 is what you're saying, basically. I suppose if I looked it at like that I could be happy, but there is room for improvement, certainly.
Unless you change your physical appearance significantly, there isn't much you can do, since your personality is actually a good thing that you have going for yourself.

I'm basically in the same boat, except that I'm not really willing to give the women in my area another chance since most of my rejections were brutal, so I basically am quietly telling them to go F themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships