Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 07:09 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Watson View Post
Very good idea! That idea is worth some consideration. That is essentially what I wanted to do, only with written words.

Thank you.

Best wishes,

JW

Glad you will consider my idea

I know when I am troubled by something, I always feel better when I have a plan of action.

A token gift and upbeat card would be a good plan of action for you.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:16 PM

597 posts, read 1,146,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I know when I am troubled by something, I always feel better when I have a plan of action.

Agreed. That is why I have posted here so much: To form a plan of action.

Thanks again.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
Writing down your feelings for a therapy session would be a very helpful thing for you.

Actually communicating these feelings to her is not going to help you or her in any way. I hope you come to understand that.

I agree with the first, but disagree with the second.

I personally, have a desire to express to her why she is the only one I would ever consider. However, as others have said, right now may not be the best time to do so. I do hope to eventually tell her how I truly feel. Yet, it may be years before I have the opportunity or the time is appropriate.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:12 PM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times
Quote:

I personally, have a desire to express to her why she is the only one I would ever consider. However, as others have said, right now may not be the best time to do so. I do hope to eventually tell her how I truly feel. Yet, it may be years before I have the opportunity or the time is appropriate.
Again, you're putting your feelings and needs over hers.

It makes NO sense why you hold her in such high regard, to the exclusion of any other, when she can't stand you, wants no part of you, has felt that way throughout most of high school. She doesn't want you now and she never will. Even if there wasn't any history or animosity or whatever it is she feels, it still doesn't mean she'd be interested in you.

Everything you write about here is with an agenda to try to make her like you. You are never going to be with her and that's something you need to address because a 3 year obsession has gone on 2.5 years too long.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:13 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:

Awesome. Now don't you have homework? You've been at this all day ...

Old 03-25-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Again, you're putting your feelings and needs over hers.

She doesn't want you now and she never will. You are never going to be with her and that's something you need to address because a 3 year obsession has gone on 2.5 years too long.
I disagree with this statement. How would expressing a heartfelt opinion be "putting my feelings and needs over hers" ? That statement of yours simply does not make any sense.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
I disagree with this statement. How would expressing a heartfelt opinion be "putting my feelings and needs over hers" ? That statement of yours simply does not make any sense.
Disagreeing doesn't make me wrong.

She wants nothing to do with you, avoids you, frowns at you when she sees you, and you want to profess your love. It's not me that isn't making sense.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Disagreeing doesn't make me wrong.

She wants nothing to do with you, avoids you, frowns at you when she sees you, and you want to profess your love. It's not me that isn't making sense.
Given the fact, that you have never met this girl personally, I can see why you do not understand my feelings for her.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Given the fact, that you have never met this girl personally, I can see why you do not understand my feelings for her.
No one can understand your feelings for her. And I don't need to know her personally.

All of your threads and comments boil down to this:

She doesn't like you and you are obsessed with her and willing to forego every other female in the world if you can't have the girl who doesn't like you.

The fact that you can't see that this is a problem is very alarming.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:39 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
No one can understand your feelings for her. And I don't need to know her personally.

All of your threads and comments boil down to this:

She doesn't like you and you are obsessed with her and willing to forego every other female in the world if you can't have the girl who doesn't like you.

The fact that you can't see that this is a problem is very alarming.
The only advice that he welcomes or listens to is advice that promotes more contact with her. He ignores every person who tells him that he needs help, that he should leave her alone, that his obsession is unhealthy, that he will traumatize her, etc. It's sad but I think he's a hopeless cause that will probably get into trouble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships