Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 10:54 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
The female model received a 99% acceptance response while the male model received a 100% rejection response. T

Old 03-30-2013, 10:56 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,311,764 times
Personally, I am stunned to find out that a woman had lots of sex(ual encounters) in college.

Why, that almost never happens.

[sarcasm]

Old 03-30-2013, 11:02 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,161,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Actually, only some TEEN GIRLS don't get that BJ's are actually a sex act.

So while your scenario is possible, I think it's much more likely the fiancee did not tell because she was mortified and highly embarrassed as a grown woman that she behaved that way back in her late teens/early 20's in college.

I also think it's highly entertaining that some of you believe a BJ is somehow "degrading" UNLESS you are the one who received it!
I was being facetious on the last line...cmon now. Ok, then you admit her behavior was embarrassing at least ...good now we are getting somewhere. I DO see your point that it was a long time ago though and she did nothing to hurt anyone. Listen this is a tough tough conversation, there are no winners here ...well except the guys who got the BJ's in college I guess.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:14 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Blowjobs are degrading? Huh.

So is it equally degrading for a guy to go down on a woman? I don't think that is a commonly held belief of either gender.

Does anyone see how ridiculous and sexist this is?

Seems like attitudes are the real problem here, not actions.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:19 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,151,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
I was being facetious on the last line...cmon now. Ok, then you admit her behavior was embarrassing at least ...good now we are getting somewhere. I DO see your point that it was a long time ago though and she did nothing to hurt anyone. Listen this is a tough tough conversation, there are no winners here ...well except the guys who got the BJ's in college I guess.

Best senetence in the thread. There are no winners here. So while some of us might disagree with each other, none of that really matters because it's the op' who ultimately has to decide going forward what's best for him. All this disagreeing is useless in the end. Because quite frankly, we all have our own opinions, right or wrong. And unless we've been in the "exact" situation most likely we have no idea what the op' is going through. The same could be said for the mindset of the girl in question. Perhaps this should be the best lesson for those on c-d who are young. Don't ask about someones past. There's a reason it's called the past.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Blowjobs are degrading? Huh.

So is it equally degrading for a guy to go down on a woman? I don't think that is a commonly held belief of either gender.

Does anyone see how ridiculous and sexist this is?

Seems like attitudes are the real problem here, not actions.
Let me ask you...

When a guy sleeps with alot of wmen what is he called? player/stud...

When a girl does what is she called?

For better or worse, right or wrong there is a double standard. Is it fair..no but the reason it exists is because women have the control of who they sleep with...guys will sleep with anyone..women, not so much. That is your advantage..

Old 03-30-2013, 11:25 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Oh of course what she did was VERY embarrassing - I said that earlier in the thread - which is why once she got a few years older she probably became even more mortified at her behavior.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:28 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Best senetence in the thread. There are no winners here. So while some of us might disagree with each other, none of that really matters because it's the op' who ultimately has to decide going forward what's best for him. All this disagreeing is useless in the end. Because quite frankly, we all have our own opinions, right or wrong. And unless we've been in the "exact" situation most likely we have no idea what the op' is going through. The same could be said for the mindset of the girl in question. Perhaps this should be the best lesson for those on c-d who are young. Don't ask about someones past. There's a reason it's called the past.
Here's the thing so many of us are trying to point out that you guys are missing...

THERE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ANY LOSERS EITHER.

If there are, that's his choice.

But there are other choices.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Oh of course what she did was VERY embarrassing - I said that earlier in the thread - which is why once she got a few years older she probably became even more mortified at her behavior.
Yea...that's the part that is rough here..nobody feels good about this. I honestly feel sorry for her here too. She did nothing to hurt anyone. Just a tough situation I guess if he can't find his way. I just hope he doesn't stay on if he can't accept it ...he will keep harping on it and she will just hate it. The reason i have interest in this thread is i went through this thing almost to a tee years ago. Regretted how it ended and wish I had just moved on when I realized I could not accept it. Married now and have never even asked..i learned

I guess my point to you was as much as you are right it should not matter for some guys its a very tough thing for right or wrong.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:31 AM

1,057 posts, read 1,691,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
The number is not important even though its high even by slutty girl standards. its more about the why she did that. There has to be deep seeded issue that made her turn into some frat boy cumdumpster. No normal girl becomes like that without something. Was she abused? Did she a bad BF experience? is her self esteem low? That high of a number and doing passed along by the whole frat is a massive red flag.
She was drunk?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships