Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 06:22 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Can you?

I have danced in the past at clubs but that was ages ago and only did it because that was the group's choice of entertainment.....I have rhythm but not so great coordination so I guess the answer is no.

the real question is:

Can YOU?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 06:30 PM

823 posts, read 1,974,714 times
Quote:
I think you need to go over sex edu. a little more. lol Women don't menstruate the whole 26-28 days.

We can be fertile the week before or after. Usually what changes our moods. Hyper, mad, aggressive,sensitive, and sexual.

Okay...let's go technical. You mean when you don´t have your period? That's most of the month, right? So then, it should be phrased the other way round. "women who have their periods don´t look horny while they dance"...so basically women look horny most of the time when they dance?

Well...just nevermind, I am getting all dizzy and sleepy and all that stuff.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I have danced in the past at clubs but that was ages ago and only did it because that was the group's choice of entertainment.....I have rhythm but not so great coordination so I guess the answer is no.

the real question is:

Can YOU?
Yes I can. And I don't drop it like it's hot. I hate that grinding sh*t. I like fast dancing and slow.

I also like this. lol

The Wobble Dance - YouTube

Old 03-29-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
Okay...let's go technical. You mean when you don´t have your period? That's most of the month, right? So then, it should be phrased the other way round. "women who have their periods don´t look horny while they dance"...so basically women look horny most of the time when they dance?

Well...just nevermind, I am getting all dizzy and sleepy and all that stuff.
Lmao! You tried.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:42 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the place to go
Where they play the right music, getting in the swing
You come in to look for a king
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...

Old 03-29-2013, 06:42 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Yes I can. And I don't drop it like it's hot. I hate that grinding sh*t. I like fast dancing and slow.

I also like this. lol

The Wobble Dance - YouTube

It was my poor attempt at the joke......and I don't like this type of dancing (in the clip), any kind of line dancing like that I cannot do at all. I mixed up the steps and everyone get mad when that happens. Electric slide, harlem shake, wobble dance, all that dancing stuff is nothing I want to do anymore! But if you like it, so be it.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:43 PM

823 posts, read 1,974,714 times
Its late here, it's been a long day...I didn´t even read your post, I just skimmed thru it, and caught a few words, like "dancing", "cycle", "women" and "North Korean nuclear threat" , and thougth "what the hell, just type the first thing that pops in your mind and make her laff..."

And I did.

Oh, yes...I did.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
It was my poor attempt at the joke......and I don't like this type of dancing (in the clip), any kind of line dancing like that I cannot do at all. I mixed up the steps and everyone get mad when that happens. Electric slide, harlem shake, wobble dance, all that dancing stuff is nothing I want to do anymore! But if you like it, so be it.
It's alright. I like this and just dancing to music how you feel it should go.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
Its late here, it's been a long day...I didn´t even read your post, I just skimmed thru it, and caught a few words, like "dancing", "cycle", "women" and "North Korean nuclear threat" , and thougth "what the hell, just type the first thing that pops in your mind and make her laff..."

And I did.

Oh, yes...I did.
Minus that North Korean threat.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:51 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
slow dancing swaying to the music....no one else in the whole wide world....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships