Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 02:55 PM

322 posts, read 429,482 times

Advertisements

Some people don't seem to have the need for sex and others lose the drive early in life. Without sex I shriveled up and nearly died. In every way that can be measured, my life spiraled out of control and I had no desire to live any more.

So I left my wife and started seeing high-end companions, and completely turned my life around. So cite Maslow all you want. I know what it feels like to come within a hair's breath of pulling the trigger. And I know what the one thing was that stopped me - sex.

From my point of view, women who deny this are no different than men who deny that rape is a terrible thing. How much worse does it have to get than "I don't want to live any more" before people listen? Thank goodness for companions. I was too far gone emotionally to even think about dating back then.

And no, masturbation isn't even a shadow of the real deal. It is as much about human contact and intimacy as it is ejaculation. For a man it is all a part of the same package. What I missed most after a decade was touch, not intercourse. I recall one day that I was trying to remember the last time someone hugged and kissed me, and I couldn't. At that point I wept like a baby.

Last edited by RunWild; 05-15-2013 at 03:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 03:16 PM

322 posts, read 429,482 times
I would add that I feel sorry for people who don't suffer like some of us. The pain is inversely proportional to the pleasure. When I am with a beautiful woman or a woman I love, I am about the happiest man on earth. It is the only true bliss I have ever known in life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships